Hello friends, hope you all are healthy and having fun. Today I am posting a simple tutorial of how to convert your newly created software in exe file. Actually I got a request from one of our members to post this tutorial, he was having some problems in it, so i thought to share it.
In Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 – COM Port Tutorial I have talked about how to create a software in Microsoft Visual Basic 2010, today I am gonna tell you guys how to create the exe file of that software so that we can use it easily.
- If you guys need tutorial on any topic then use this Contact Form, I will post it as soon as i can.
- Suppose you have created your software on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and now you want to use that software on any other computer.
- So to do this, there’s no need to copy whole code and create project in the second computer.
- Instead just make executable (.exe) file of that software and install it on other computer.
- This is mostly used for commercial purposes.
Now follow these simple steps carefully.
Steps To Follow
- Complete your software and test it to confirm that its ready to use.
- Now click on the Project and at the bottom Properties, CNC Gcode is actually the name of my software as shown in image below :
- After clicking on properties a new tab will open as shown in image below :
- These are actually the properties of our software, like you can change the icon and can also do many other things.
- Right now we are not changing anything but if you want you can play with its properties.
- Now click on the Publish button at the bottom and the below screen will appear.
- Now click on the Publish Now button and it will create the .exe file of your software.
- You can change the location of the file where it is gonna store in the properties.
122 total views, 113 views todayHow to create executable (.exe) File in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010,