Hello friends, hope you all are healthy and having fun. Today I am posting a simple tutorial of how to convert your newly created software in exe file. Actually I got a request from one of our members to post this tutorial, he was having some problems in it, so i thought to share it.
In Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 – COM Port Tutorial I have talked about how to create a software in Microsoft Visual Basic 2010, today I am gonna tell you guys how to create the exe file of that software so that we can use it easily.
- If you guys need tutorial on any topic then use this Contact Form, I will post it as soon as i can.
- Suppose you have created your software on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and now you want to use that software on any other computer.
- So to do this, there’s no need to copy whole code and create project in the second computer.
- Instead just make executable (.exe) file of that software and install it on other computer.
- This is mostly used for commercial purposes.
Now follow these simple steps carefully.
Steps To Follow
- Complete your software and test it to confirm that its ready to use.
- Now click on the Project and at the bottom Properties, CNC Gcode is actually the name of my software as shown in image below :
- After clicking on properties a new tab will open as shown in image below :
- These are actually the properties of our software, like you can change the icon and can also do many other things.
- Right now we are not changing anything but if you want you can play with its properties.
- Now click on the Publish button at the bottom and the below screen will appear.
- Now click on the Publish Now button and it will create the .exe file of your software.
- You can change the location of the file where it is gonna store in the properties.
13,479 total views, 1 views todayHow to create executable (.exe) File in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010,