Hello friends, I hope you all are fine and having fun with your lives. Today, I am going to share a complete project named as GSM Based Home Security System. I have designed its complete working simulation in Proteus and have used different libraries which you can also download from our blog. In the previous post, I have posted Home Automation Project using XBee & Arduino and today we are gonna work on Home Security System.
We have designed this simulation after a lot of efforts that’s why we have placed a very small amount of $50 on it so that engineering students can download it and get knowledge from it. Moreover, as its a complex project so when you buy it then there’s a chance that you can’t run it by yourself so we also offer a free service. If you got into any trouble while running this simulation then use our Contact Form we will help you out personally within 24 hours.
GSM based Home Security System
- You can buy this complete project by clicking the below button:
- When you will click the above button, you will be taken to the sale page for this project and you can buy this project using PayPal.
- When you buy it you will get the complete code along with working Proteus simulation.
- So, let’s have an overview of this GSM Based Home Security System.
- This GSM based Home Security System contains seven sensors which will be installed theoretically in your home. 🙂
- These seven sensors are:
- PIR Sensor: For Motion Detection.
- Smoke Sensor: For Smoke Detection.
- Flame Sensor: For Fire Detection.
- Vibration Sensor for Window: For Detection of vibrations on Window.
- Vibration Sensor for Door: For Detection of vibrations on Door.
- Ultrasonic Sensor for Window: For intruder Detection on Window.
- Ultrasonic Sensor for Door: For intruder Detection on Door.
- When we are talking about security then we have to take care of door and windows.
- That’s why I have placed two sensors on each of them. If someone tries to break the window then the vibration sensor will sense it and if someone tries to open the window then ultrasonic sensor will detect it.
- The same will happen for the door.
- So, whenever any of these seven sensors will get activated then the buzzer will go on and at the same time the user will receive a warning message.
- Moreover, I have also placed an LCD which will display the sensors’ condition.
- Here’s the Proteus Simulation for this GSM based Home Security System:
- You can see in the above figure that I have used all these seven sensors mentioned above.
- Moreover, I have used the GSM module, you can read more about it on GSM Library for Proteus.
- Moreover, we have the Power circuit and the Buzzer Driver Circuit at the bottom.
- Arduino UNO acting as the brain of this GSM Based Home Security System.
- Now, let’s run this simulation and if everything goes fine then you will get something as shown in below figure:
- First of all, the system will configure the GSM module and then it will display two screens on LCD side by side.
- First LCD screen is shown in below figure:
- The first screen will show the status of first three sensors.
- Now here’s the screenshot of second screen showing the status for next four sensors:
- That’s how this project is working, now when any of these sensors got HIGH then buzzer will go ON and a message will be sent to the given number:
- Now, you can see when I click the Smoke Sensor HIGH, it got detected immediately and a warning message is sent to my number.
- I have explained this GSM based Home Security System in detail in the below video:
So, that’s all for today. I hope you guys have enjoyed this awesome project. Before buying it, you must read it completely and also watch the video so that you are sure about what you are buying.