FPGA based Modulation and Demodulation

You can post your problem related to FPGa Projects here. We will try our best to help you out.
Shelton

FPGA based Modulation and Demodulation

Post by Shelton » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:30 am

hello friends...
please guide me how to go about this project "fpga based mod/demod".
i'll be using a spartan 3 fpga kit. and my modulation technique will be 'binary amplitude shift keying'.
what i intend in doing is ... i have two kits ...in one i'll be giving my message signal as input(now that message will be voice or text or something)
that message will be modulated after it passes from one kit and that modulated signal will be input to another kit which will demodulate it and give me the output.
i m new to vhdl and i m trying to learn it.

Charleschawn

China Jerseys

Post by Charleschawn » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:44 pm

SAN DIEGO (AP) 锟?Amari Cooper caught the screen pass from Air [url=http://www.fansraidersteamstore.com/]Raiders Jerseys Cheap Max 97 Scontate[/url] Derek Carr, stumbled a little and then went racing through traffic to complete the 52-yard touchdown play.
Kirk Cousins, a fourth-round pick the same year RG3 entered the league, is the starter that coach Jay Gruden chose and is sticking with, despite a terrible ratio of eight interceptions and six touchdown passes so China NFL Jerseys far.
"I know they didn't leave the office. They all rose to the challenge. They came out going to get this done, no matter what," coach Chuck Pagano said. "The execution, swagger, all that stuff. Chud's one hell of a coach."
Dalton was helped by the return of Eifert, who went down with a season-ending elbow injury in the season opener World [url=http://www.nfljerseysonsale.us.com/Arthur-Moats-Jersey-Cheap-Pittsburgh-Steelers/]Arthur Moats Jersey Baseball Classic Jerseys Outlet[/url] last season.
Haden numbed his finger. There was nothing to mask the sting he Authentic Basketball Jerseys Cheap felt Wholesale Jerseys from Football Jerseys Cheap those who harshly questioned his toughness and commitment.

Charleschawn

Fjallraven Australia Store

Post by Charleschawn » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:04 pm

Buffalo's offense made just enough key plays and held off a late surge by the Jets after Ryan Fitzpatrick threw for two touchdowns.
"I can't be too excited," Demaryius Thomas said. "What would make it better, we go out and win the Super Bowl because you can't take that from me but you can always take a record. So I'm excited, but we've still got some work Raiders Jerseys Cheap to do."
"We've had a good football team around here," Flacco said, "and guys that are strong and not intimidated."
DENVER (AP) 锟?It felt like Turn Back the Clock Night in Denver, and how far back simply depended on which position you played.
Then it's back to UConn, where she made the dean's list last semester with a 3.8 GPA, and is scheduled to graduate in May.

Charleschawn

Discount Jerseys

Post by Charleschawn » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:05 pm

Baltimore set Cheap Jerseys From China team marks in points (409) and yards (5,838) in 2014. In addition, quarterback Joe Flacco threw for a career-high 3,986 yards and 27 touchdowns while being sacked only 19 times compared to 48 in 2014.
Kubiak Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic is expected to bring Ravens quarterbacks coach Rick Dennison with him back to Denver. Dennison has served as an assistant with Kubiak in Denver, Houston and Baltimore. Joseph, who was Kubiak's secondary coach in Houston, could emerge as Denver's new defensive coordinator, too.
The former first-round draft pick says he's fit and has a healthy attitude too as he joins the Miami Dolphins to compete for a backup job behind Ryan Tannehill.
Bradley said it was uncertain whether Clemons would return this week.
"Gary Kubiak has established a track record of leadership, success and high character during his 30 seasons in the NFL," Elway said in a statement. "While there is no question he is Cheap Shoes Australia Online a Bronco, what Gary has learned from his other opportunities around the league, especially in Raiders Jerseys On Sale his eight seasons as a head coach, Wholesale Basketball Jerseys will tremendously benefit our organization."

Charleschawn

Discount Jerseys

Post by Charleschawn » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:09 am

The Dallas quarterback's late touchdown pass to Terrance Williams gave the Cowboys a 24-20 Cheap Jerseys From China wild-card Cheap Shoes China victory over Detroit on Sunday and sent them to Green Bay for their first postseason visit since the Packers won the Ice Bowl for the NFL championship 47 years ago.
"When his mechanics are right, he's perfect," Jaworski said. "He can make every throw Cheap Shoes Free Shipping without any sort of problem at all."
Duke Williams returned a fumbled kickoff 19 yards for the go-ahead points, rookie Bill Lee Jersey Karlos Williams Wholesale Shoes Nike had a 26-yard touchdown catch and Dan Carpenter kicked three Kanken Backpack Sale UK field goals. Buffalo (5-4) moved into the wild-card playoff picture, while the Jets (5-4) have lost three of their last four games.
"I think he understood how we wanted to Cheap Adidas Shoes manage the game better today," O'Brien said.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) 锟?The Carolina Panthers have acquired wide receiver Kevin Norwood in a trade with the Seattle Seahawks in exchange for an undisclosed 2017 draft choice.

Charleschawn

Cheap Football Gear

Post by Charleschawn » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:11 am

Air Force One Scontate CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) 锟?General manager Dave Gettleman said the Carolina Panthers are finally emerging from two years of being strapped under the NFL salary cap, and Cheap Jerseys From China could be bigger players in free agency this offseason.
As for this year?
"Really the third-down decision is what bothers me more than anything," he said. "I think not making the better decision right there and taking that sack. That would've made a bigger difference than anything."
New England has won seven straight over its longtime rival and is 5-0 Wholesale Football Jerseys for the first time since its 16-0 season in 2007.
Giants reserve running back Orleans Darkwa left the game in the first half because of a knee injury.

Charleschawn

Cheap NFL Jerseys Store

Post by Charleschawn » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:43 am

Teammates saw it, too, and responded by razzing the rookie.
"And our guys are at that place now where you can lose a game, like the Washington game, that hurt a lot because we wanted to step up and win that game, and we didn't. Now, can you take that punch and come back to work and still believe in yourselves? And the Wholesale China Jerseys guys did.
Foster missed the first three games of the season after tearing his groin muscle in training camp.
"It's China Basketball Jerseys a structure that we like," McCaskey said. "It's a structure that we think works. But as Ryan pointed out, more important than the structure are the people that you have in the various positions. We think we have a good one in general manager."
QUARTERBACK WATCH