A4954 Dual H-Bridge DC Motor Controller Board

You can post your problem related to Proteus Projects here. We will try our best to help you out.
Vernie
A4954 Dual H-Bridge DC Motor Controller Board

Post by Vernie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 am

I am searching for a way to make an H-Bridge as a motor controller. The Dual H-Bridge board offered is a good start for now. Is the schematic avaliable so that I can complete my analysis of the design? Next, the applicaiton is for a motor voltage of 150-200 VDC. The A4954 must be removed and other low voltage components and replace with devices that function at the higher voltage. Can standard MOSFETs be mounted on this board along with a heat sink? Are there pin compatable IGBT/MOSFET driver IC that will work up to 200 VDC? Are there other solutions that you may offer? Thanks.

Junaid_Shahid

Re: A4954 Dual H-Bridge DC Motor Controller Board

Post by Junaid_Shahid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:27 am

Vernie wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 am
I am searching for a way to make an H-Bridge as a motor controller. The Dual H-Bridge board offered is a good start for now. Is the schematic avaliable so that I can complete my analysis of the design? Next, the applicaiton is for a motor voltage of 150-200 VDC. The A4954 must be removed and other low voltage components and replace with devices that function at the higher voltage. Can standard MOSFETs be mounted on this board along with a heat sink? Are there pin compatable IGBT/MOSFET driver IC that will work up to 200 VDC? Are there other solutions that you may offer? Thanks.
When it comes to DC Motor Control, I have never used H Bridge instead I always use Relay circuits to control the direction of my DC Motors. Here's some Relay links which will help you in understanding the Relay concept as well as will help yo in interfacing your DC Motor with Relays:

What is Relay and How to use it ??
Relay Simulation in Proteus
Relay Interfacing with Microcontroller using ULN2003
Relay Control using 555 timer in Proteus ISIS
DC motor Control in Proteus ISIS

I hope these tutorials will help you in interfacing of DC with Relays. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks.