Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus

You can post your problem related to Proteus Projects here. We will try our best to help you out.
Frances
Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus

Post by Frances » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:39 pm

Can anyone help me.I want to simulate my project(obstacle avoidance robot using ultrasonic sensor) on proteus isis v7.6 but i dont know where to find ultrasonic sensor on this platform.Some sites says i have to add the sensor's library,but i just can figure this out!!!

Junaid_Shahid

Re: Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus

Post by Junaid_Shahid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Frances wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:39 pm
Can anyone help me.I want to simulate my project(obstacle avoidance robot using ultrasonic sensor) on proteus isis v7.6 but i dont know where to find ultrasonic sensor on this platform.Some sites says i have to add the sensor's library,but i just can figure this out!!!
yeah they said right you have to add libraries, see the tutorial: Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus

Frances

Post by Frances » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:42 pm

Junaid_Shahid wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Frances wrote:
yeah they said right you have to add libraries, see the tutorial: Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus
you are the best my friend........God bless you

Junaid_Shahid

Post by Junaid_Shahid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Frances wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:42 pm
Junaid_Shahid wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:41 pm
Frances wrote:
you are the best my friend........God bless you
Also check the next part of this tutorial:
ULTRASONIC SENSOR SIMULATION IN PROTEUS