- FaceRecSystem.c (19KB) – the code for enrolling and logging in users using the flow diagrams from the project overview.
- camToMatlab.c (5KB) – the code used to take images, and transfer them from flash memory to Matlab. Used to load training images to Matlab through the serial port.
- MemToMatlab.c (5KB) – the code used to test sending data from flash memory to Matlab through the serial port.
- MatlabToMicro.c (6KB) – the code to move the eigenfaces from Matlab through the microcontroller to the flash memory through the serial port.
- camlib.c (4KB) – the library for setting up the camera and interfacing with it, written by Brian Harding
- flashmem.c (8KB) – the library that sets up the flash memory and controls the reads, writes, and erases, written by Brian Harding
- Matlablib.c (2KB) – the library that sets up the data to be sent to and from Matlab, written by Cat Jubinski
- uart.c (4KB) – an implementation of UART, written by Joerg Wunsch.
- twimaster.c (6KB) – the I2C master library, written by Peter Fleury
- lcd_lib.c (9KB) – the library for the LCD, written by Scienceprog.com
- camlib.h– written by Brian Harding
- flashmem.h– written by Brian Harding
- MatlabLib.h– written by Cat Jubinski
- uart.h – written by Joerg Wunsch
- i2cmaster.h – written by Peter Fleury
- lcd_lib.h – written by Scienceprog.com
- SerialConnect.m (3KB) – used to receive face images from flash memory and send eigenfaces back to flash memory. Written by Cat Jubinski
- getEigFaces.m (6 KB) – used to create the eigenfaces and simulate enrollments and logins in MATLAB. Written by Brian Harding
- efaces0501.mat (592 KB) – Eigenfaces used in the system.
- meanface0501.mat (12 KB) – Mean Face used in the system
If you don't want to get yourself into Serious Technical Trouble while doing your programming OR technical projects then just sit back and relax and let us do the Job for you at a fairly reasonable cost. Submit your project details by Clicking Here »