The Engineering Projects (TEP) is a global solution provider for electronic modules, software development, websites & Mobile Applications designing, engineering simulations etc.
TEP focuses majorly on engineering projects which involves programming, both low-level(microcontrollers) and high-level(Windows based).
Projects Provided by TEP
The below mentioned projects are currently available with us and you can buy them quite easily from us.
If your project is not mentioned in the below list, then no need to get panic and use our Contact Us form and sens us your project details and we will get back to you within a day.
- Circuit Designing of LCD with Arduino
- Display ADC value on LCD with Arduino
- Ultrasonic Sensor Simulation in Proteus
- Interfacing of Ultrasonic Sensor with Arduino
- Multiple Ultrasonic Sensors with Arduino
- Temperature Sensor 18B20 with Arduino
- Temperature Sensor LM35 with Arduino
- Seven Segment With Arduino in Proteus
- Interfacing PIR Sensor with Arduino
- Interfacing of NRF24L01 with Arduino
- NRF24L01+ with Arduino – Response Timed Out
- Interfacing of RFID RC522 with Arduino
- Traffic Signal Control Project Using Arduino
- Intelligent Energy Saving System
- USB Communication b/w Android and Arduino
GSM Module (SIM900) With Arduino:
EasyVR Shield With Arduino:
- Voice Recognition Project Using EasyVR Shield
- Getting Started with EasyVR Commander
- Interfacing of EasyVR Shield with Arduino UNO
- How to solve Training Error in EasyVR
XBee Module With Arduino:
- A Complete Tutorial on Proteus ISIS & ARES
- Getting Started With Proteus
- Components Available in Proteus
- Component Designing in Proteus ISIS
- How To Use Virtual Terminal in Proteus ISIS
- How To Use Oscilloscope in Proteus ISIS
- How to Design a DC Power Supply in Proteus ?
- Variable Voltage Modulation Using LM317
- DC Motor Drive Circuit in Proteus ISIS
- Stepper Motor Drive Circuit in Proteus ISIS
- Servo Motor Drive Circuit in Proteus ISIS
- Relay simulation in Proteus ISIS
- Design a Buzzer in Proteus
- LED Flashing Project with 555 Timer
- Multiple LED Flasher Project using 555 Timer
- LED Dimming Project Using 555 Timer
- Angle Control of Servo Motor using 555 Timer
- Sequential LED Blinking using 555 Timer
- Seven Segment Display Using 555 Timer
- Relay Control Using 555 Timer in Proteus ISIS
- Traffic Signal Control using 555 Timer
WHAT WE ARE WORKING ON
The Engineering Projects (TEP) has worked on many challenging projects and always fulfilled them before time, because of cooperative & hardworking team.
Below are mentioned few projects on which the team of TEP is currently working on.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY
Below are the valuable testimonials provided by our clients. These testimonials acts as a fuel for the team of TEP.
We have always tried our best to provide the best service to our clients in all respects. That’s the only reason because of which our clients liked Us and always willing to work with Us.
TEP is an organization where our first motive is to satisfy all the requirements of our clients.
WHO WE ARE
ABOUT OUR TEAM
TEP was founded in 2009. At that time, TEP had just one member in its team but now Alhamdulilah TEP has a team of 10+ members.
And its growing day by day because of the load of work. These teams are further sub-divided into small teams according to the experties.
Key members of TEP are mentioned as follows.