What is Science?Science is the most important platform of knowledge and understanding the world. It has improved the quality of almost every field of life. Science follows the following step to understand natural phenomena. Let's figure out these steps.
- Experimental investigation
- The observational & experimental study about the behavior and structure of natural and physical world around us.
- Science is also the understand of a specific are of study by following particular methodology.
- In simple words, science is the observational study of nature around us and natural things.
Main branches of ScienceThe scientist divided science into 3 major fields. Each branch covers different areas of study. You must go though these branches briefly for your better understanding.
1.Natural scienceThe field of science, focus on the study don natural processes of the universe. This branch is further divided into life science and physical science.
2. Formal scienceThe area of study about formal systems. The further branches of this field are logic and math.
3. Social sciencesThe branch of science deals with human behavior in the society. As I have told you, science is very broad field. It has hundreds of branches. Let's have a look to some other popular branches of science & their definitions:
|Branch of Science
|The study about cactus with time in ordered sequence.
|The branch of science, study the mites.
|It is the analysing and ,measurement study of financial & economical information
|The study of remedies, development of therapies.
|The study of medicine
|The branch of science, studies about glands.
|The ecological study applied on the production of agricultural products.
|Branch of science, focus on agro-minerals.
|The study about the fertility of agriculture soil.
|The study about algae.
|The study about human body structure.
|The study on the rockets and craft’s motion in space.
|This branch of science deals with the study about bacteria & diseases caused by them.
|The study about food.
|This is the gravitational force study.
|The study of life processes.
|The branch of science, studies heat.
|The study about climate conditions.
|The study on dogs.
|The study on Egypt (ancient).
|The study of cells.
|List of other popular Science branches
How is Science Important in daily life?Today, we can’t ignore the importance of science in our everyday life tasks. Let’s have a quick look around you. The fan, giving you comfort in summer, is science. When you wake up in the morning, and use brush and toothpaste both are given by science. The kitchen equipment’s i.e. oven & microwave are all about the science. All entertainment tools you are using such as mobile, TV and laptop all are the magic of science. Moreover, it is the science that discovers the treatment of many diseases. You know, in the past, due to lack of advancement in the field of science, there was no cure for many diseases. But now the laser technology has been developed because of science. In short, science has raised the technology in medical field to a great level. Not only this, science also totally changed the agriculture field as well i.e. increase the productivity of crops by using new machinery and technologies. Further, In transportation, all the vehicles around you are inventions of science. Today, you are communicating to you dear ones by just one click on your phone, is due to science. Simply, science has become our lives so much easier than before. Even now we can’t live without it.
Top most concerned research topic of ScienceThere are topics in science world, always remains on top of the list for research purpose. Such as, some diseases are still a mystery for the scientist. For understanding any field, you must know, what is going in that particular area of study. This will not only enhance your interest but also motivate you to study those mystery topics. Here, I am going to enlist them.
- Genomic and molecular evolution.
- Relation of metabolism system and exercise.
- Comparative Genomics.
- Symbiosis in parasites.
- Climate changes.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Neurobiological reasons of sleep.
- Behavior of economics.
- Invention of modern technology.
- Development of scientific tools.
- The evolution of Infectious diseases.
Top Influential scientist in the worldThere are so many people who spend their lives to serve humanity by contributing in the field of science. Let’s read some of the popular scientists & their discoveries.
|Top Scientist in the World
|He discovered the electrical current carrying wires. He also invented electromagnetic theory.
|He revealed the most ancient scientific theory about our planet that it is free in the space. The planet does not need anything for support.
|He was the first scientist who found the complete plesiosaur specimen. He also assumed the dinosaur diets.
|He was the founder of mechenics &hydrostatics. He also calculates the value of pi. Moreover, he gives new geometry tools, and many other machinery designed.
|He completely changed the idea about earth that it moves around sun in circular orbit.
|Alexander Graham Bell
|He was the greatest scientist who invented telephone, metal detector as well as photo phone. He discovered the first device that carries human voice in form of light.
|He gives very popular Bernoulli’s law which describes the lifting of airplane wings.Further he gives theories about effect of temp on gas particles speed.
|She was the first qualified physician women of America, as founder of first medical school there.
|He founded the quantum theory; electron can orbit in only specific orbits around atom. He was the founder of quantum mechanics.
|He was the first who properly defined molecule, element and compound. He also invented the Boyle’s law also called first gas law.
|He had given the way for planetary laws of Kepler and Newton’s law of gravity.
|He defined and invented mathematical properties of Zero. He also gives the formulas for quadratic equation solution.
|He discovered two elements caesium & rubidium. Also found the arsenic poisoning , zinc-carbon battery. He also invented flash photography, and revealed the designing of geysers.
Other popular scientist are:
|List of other popular scientist
|Santiago Ramón y Cajal
|George Washington Carver
|Carl Friedrich Gauss
|Robert Marks II
|Timothy Berners- Lee
|Pierre de Fermat
|John Tyler Bonner
Popular books of scienceReading a good book can bring a lot of change in your life. So, check out some popular science books to better understand science. I am going to discuss my most favorite science books briefly here.
1. Burn: The Misunderstood Science of MetabolismYou must have knowledge about our metabolism system. Here, in this book, author provides valuable suggestion how to increase metabolism by exercise. According to author, we burn about 3000 cal every day, no matter what our activities are. Isn’t this interesting? Read this book for complete guidance.
2. The Immortal Life of Henrietta LacksThis is a wonderful book deeply provides understanding to human functions and their interaction with organism and environment.
3. The Drunken BotanistLet’s talk about another amazing book. This book provides knowledge about the formation of variety of alcohols from plants. The author explains about the production of rice as well as other trivia bits.
4. Wonderful LifeThis book is actually about the beautiful nature and describes the journey of Burgess to provide reader valuable lesion about the oldest fossil fuels in the world.
The list of other worth reading science books:I want to suggest more books of science below for your benefits.
- Women in Science: 50 Fearless Pioneers Who Changed the World:
- So, You Want to Be a Coder?: The Ultimate Guide to a Career in Programming, Video Game Creation, Robotics, and More!:
- Black Inventors for Children: Famous African American Inventors Who Changed History Forever!:
- Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail:
- Bathtub Science:
- The Berenstain Bears' Big Book of Science and Nature:
- Queen Bees and Wannabes, 3rd Edition: Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boys, and the New Realities of Girl World
- Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat: And Other Clinical Tales
- The Art of Choosing
- Phantoms in the Brain: Probing the Mysteries of the Human Mind
- The Mismeasure of Man
- The Portable Jung
- The Freud Reader
- The Invisible Gorilla
- The Upside of Irrationality
- Man's Search for Meaning
- High Price: A Neuroscientist's Journey of Self-Discovery That Challenges Everything You Know About Drugs and Society
- Magic Trees of the Mind: How to Nurture Your Child's Intelligence, Creativity, and Healthy Emotions from Birth Through Adolescence
- Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America's Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing
- Neurotribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity
- White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America