Hello friends, I hope you all are fine and having fun with your lives. Today, I am going to share a list of New Proteus Libraries for Engineering Students. I have shared many Proteus Libraries till now but they all are randomly spread in blog posts so today I thought to post all those Proteus Libraries links in this post. So that engineering students can get benefit from these awesome libraries. You should also have a look at How to add new Library in Proteus 8 Professional, if you are new to Proteus.
You can download them from their respective links and then can use them in your Proteus Projects. These modules are all compatible with Arduino and PIC Microcontroller. So, if you got into any trouble regarding these New Proteus Libraries then you can ask in comments and I will try my best to resolve your issues. So, let's get started with these New Proteus Libraries for Engineering Students. If you don't have the Proteus software then you should read How to Install and Download Proteus Software ?
You should also have a look at these Proteus Libraries as well:
1) Arduino Library for Proteus
First of all, you should download this Arduino Library for Proteus. Using this Library you can easily simulate your Arduino boards in Proteus and can design any kind of circuit. This Arduino Library is the first one in this Proteus Libraries list. Once you install this Arduino Library for Proteus then you can easily simulate following Arduino boards in Proteus:
You can download and get more details about this Arduino Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
2) Genuino Library for Proteus
You all have heard about this new Genuino boards which are launched by Arduino group after Arduino boards. They are almost similar to Arduino baords. So, we have also designed these Genuino boards in Proteus. This Genuino Library for Proteus includes following Genuino boards:
- Genuino UNO
- Genuino Mega 2560
- Genuino Mega 1280
- Genuino Mini
- Genuino Pro Mini
- Genuino Nano
You can download the Genuino Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
3) GPS Library for Proteus
GPS is a very useful module which is used in almost every navigation project. GPS is used for detection of user location. It works in NMEA coding and gives longitude and latitude. Most of the GPS modules are operated through Serial Port i.e. they give data via serial ports. We have designed this GPS module for Proteus using which you can easily simulate this GPS module. I have skm53 in mind while designing this GPS Library for Proteus but still you can use it for any kind of GPS modules because most of them works on NMEA coding so all NMEA coded modules follow this GPS module. You can download this Library by clicking the below button:
- You should also read Interfacing of GPS module with Arduino in which I have interfaced this GPS module with Arduino board so that you can use it easily in your projects.
4) GSM Library for Proteus
Next is the GSM Library for Proteus. Using this Library you can easily simulate the GSM Module in Proteus. This GSM module is used for SMS sending and receving. We can send SMS or receive SMS using this GSM module. There are different types of GSM modules available in the market. I have designed the library of GSM Module named as SIM900D in Proteus. I hope you guys are gonna enjoy it. This GSM module works on AT Commands and the list of these AT commands are given in the blow post from where you will download it. You can download this GSM Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
- You should also read How to Send SMS with SIM900D in Proteus ISIS which will help you in understanding How to use this GSM Library for Proteus.
5) XBee Library for Proteus
XBee modules are used for wireless communication. They work on radio frequency (RF) and are very helpful in those projects where wireless communication is required. Using XBee modules we ca communicate between nodes etc. We have designed XBee Library for Proteus which you can download by clicking the below button. The XBee module works on Serial protocol and can send data wirelessly. In the below post I have also shown you how to send data between two XBees. If you got into some trouble then ask in comments below and I will resolve them out.
These XBee modules are not fully functional because we are still working on them. Rite now only TX and RX pins are working but soon we will update all other pins too. So, stay tuned. :) You can download this XBee Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
- You should also read Home Automation Project using XBee & Arduino in which I have designed a complete project in Proteus using these XBee modules.
6) Bluetooth Library for Proteus
Bluetooth modules are also used for wireless communication just like XBee modules. But bluetooth modules use bluetooth as a way of communication instead of RF. These bluetooth modules are used in those projects where low range communication is required because they don't work in high range. These bluetooth modules are also works on Serial Protocol and you have to connect them with your device and then get your data.This Library includes two Bluetooth modules which are:
- Bluetooth Module HC - 05
- Bluetooth Module HC - 06
We have designed this Bluetooth Library for Proteus which you can download by clicking the below button:
7) DS1307 Library for Proteus
DS1307 module is an RC module which is used in projects where current time is required. This module is basically a clock and you have to program it for once and then it keeps on ticking forever. These are used mostly in attendance projects and is quite helpful. Proteus already have this module in its database but its not much attractive and looks like a simple module. So, we have given it a stylish look and its just a click away from you.
I have also posted a project DS1307 Arduino based Digital Clock in Proteus in which I have shown how to use this DS1307 in Proteus ISIS. I will also post a tutorial soon in which I will interface this DS1307 sensor with PIC Microcontroller and 8051 Microcontrolelr but you have to wait a little. :P I hope you guys are gonna enjoy it. We have designed its library in Proteus which you can download by clicking the below button:
8) New LCD Library for Proteus
LCDs are available in Proteus in very simple form so we have done a little work and designed New LCD Library for Proteus using which you can now get these stylish LCDs in Proteus. AS you can see in the image these new LCDs now look more attractive and more realistic. I hope you guys will enjoy them. As functionality is concerned they are exactly the same as the normal Proteus LCDs but they are different in looks so you can use the same code for these new LCDs as well.
In this below link I have also interfaced this NEW LCD with Arduino board which is also given in the below link for download. This example will help you in understanding how to use this LCD. This Library includes two such LCDs, which are:
- LCD 16 x 2
- LCD 20 x 4
You can download then by clicking the below button:
9) Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus
Ultrasonic Sensors are used for obstacle avoidance and hurdle detection. Ultrasonic sensors are used in almost every robotics projects and are very easy to interface with arduino or PIC Microcontroller. We have designed this Ultrasonic Sensor Library for Proteus using which you can easily simulate this Ultrasonic sensor in Proteus and can also interface it with Arduino boards.
I have also posted examples which will help you in understanding of how to use these ultrasonic sensors in Proteus. I have posted three different examples as well, which will are dealing with different scenarios in which these ultrasonic sensors can work. I hope you guys are gonna enjoy them. You can download this ultrasonic sensor library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
- You should also read Ultrasonic Sensor Simulation in Proteus if you wanna use this ultrasonic sensor.
10) PIR Sensor Library for Proteus
PIR Sensors are used for motion detection. They works on thermal detection, they detect human heat and then detect the presence of human body in the surroundings. They are used for security purposes and are mostly installed in projects like Home Security Systems or Bank Security Systems etc.
As we can't detect the real motion in Proteus ISIS so that's why I have placed a TestPin in this PIR Sensor and when you give +5V to this pin then the sensor will act as its detecting motion and when its zero then it will act as no motion detected. We have designed its Proteus Library and you can download this Library by clicking the below button:
11) Gas Sensor Library for Proteus
Gas Sensors are used for Gas Leakage Detection. Its an essential sensor for most of the industries. Because mostly Gas Leakages in industry cause fatal incidents. So using these Gas Sensors one can easily detect the Gas Leakage. We have designed their Proteus Library using which you can easily simulate these Gas Sensors in Proteus. This Gas Sensor Library includes following Gas Sensors:
- MQ - 2
- MQ - 3
- MQ - 4
- MQ - 5
- MQ - 6
- MQ - 7
- MQ - 8
- MQ - 9
In order to download the Gas Sensor Library for Proteus you can click on the below button:
12) Flame Sensor Library for Proteus
Flame Sensors are used for Fire Detection and are normally used for Security purposes. Flame Sensors are best for Fire Detection. So, you must get an idea about its importance. They are used in almost all kinds of projects where fire security is required.
As we can't actually produce Fire in the Proteus environment that's why I have placed a TestPin which will be used for detection of Fire. If this TestPin is HIGH then it means there's fire and if its LOW then it means there's no fire around the sensor. You can download this Flame Sensor Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
13) Vibration Sensor Library for Proteus
Vibration Sensors are used for vibration detection. They are mostly used in those projects where vibration detection is necessary like we can use it for security purposes and can place them on doors and windows. So if someone tried to break the doors or windows then the vibrations will be detected by this sensor and buzzer can trigger.
Moreover you can also place them on heavy machinery to detect whether there are vibrations in those machines or not. I have also used this sensor in my project GSM based Home Security System. You can download this Vibration Sensor Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
14) Flex Sensor Library for Proteus
Flex Sensors are actually used for detecting the bending angle. So, its normally used in projects where you need to detect the fingers bending. For example, I have once designed a project in which I have to use the sign language and then convert it into words so in that project I have used Flex Sensors on all of my fingers and thumb and then by detecting the bending, I converted the sign language to text.
So, I have designed the Flex Sensor Library for Proteus and I hope you are gonna enjoy it and are gonna use it in your projects. You can download this Proteus Library by clicking the below button:
15) L298 Motor Driver Library for ProteusL298 Motor Driver is used for controlling speed and direction of different Motors. We can use it to control DC Motors as well as the stepper Motors. Its quite widely used in Engineering Projects and has L298 module in it.Proteus doesn't contain L298 Motor Driver in it so, our team has designed it in Proteus and its now ready to simulate in it. You can downlaod this L298 Motor Driver Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
16) Heart Beat Sensor Library for ProteusHeart Beat Sensor is used to count the Heart Beat of a human being. You need to place your finger on this sensor and then it detects your beating and you can count this beating via Arduino or any other Microcontroller.Heart Beat Sensor is not available in Proteus and we have designed two versions of Heart Beat Sensor. The first version has just single heart beat pattern, while the second version has multiple heart beat samples in it. You can download them by clicking the below buttons:[LinkButton1 link="https://www.theengineeringprojects.com/2017/09/heart-beat-sensor-library-proteus.html"]Download Heart Beat Sensor Library for Proteus[/LinkButton1]
17) C945 Library for ProteusC945 is an NPN transistor used in many engineering projects. It's main purpose is to use as an automatic switch or in cases it is also used for generating PWM pulse. C945 is not available in Proteus Components list. Our team has designed this transistor and you can download it by clicking the below button:
18) Infrared Sensor Library for ProteusInfrared Sensor is used for detection of some obstacle in the path. It uses infrared waves which are transmitted from transmitter and are received by the receiver of this sensor, which tells us whether we have some obstacle or not. It is normally used for security purposes but also has a wide application in robotics.
19) Solar Panel Library for ProteusSolar panel is a new and free renewable energy source, and it is widely used today because it only uses solar energy and converts it to electrical energy. It is used a lot in final year and semester projects where teachers force to use solar panel instead of common source.Proteus doesn't have solar panel in its database that's why we have designed this new library and using it you can now easily simulate Solar Panel in Proteus. Click the below button to download this Library.
20) Magnetic Reed Switch Library for ProteusMagnetic Reed Switch is used to detect the magnetic field in the surroundings. It is normally used in electromagnetic projects where magnetic field intensity etc are required.Proteus doesn't have this sensor in its database that's why we have designed it. You can download it by clicking the below button:
21) Rain Sensor Library for ProteusRain Sensor, as the name suggests, is used for rain detection. It's normally used in home automation or security projects.Proteus lack this sensor so we have designed its library so that you can easily create your projects' simulation. You can download this sensor by clicking the below button:
I have posted 16 New Proteus Libraries above and I hope you guys are gonna like them and will use in your engineering projects. Our team will keep on designing more New Proteus Libraries for engineering students and I will keep them posted here so stay tuned with this post so that you remain aware of New Proteus Libraries.
So, that's all for today. Will see you guys in next tutorial. Till then take care and have fun !!! :)