Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I would like to provide a complete discussion on Introduction to C945. You will see a detailed description on the basics of the transistor C-945 and its different parameters. I have already shared Introduction to MMBD914, 74HC245, NE556, LM348 and PIC18F4550. So, must go through these tutorials in order to have better understanding about different IC’s. C-945 transistor is basically a Negative Positive Negative (NPN) bipolar junction transistor.
C945 is usually used in the electronic circuits where there is a need of high speed transistor and a low current. C-945 has three semiconductor regions named as emitter, base and collector respectively. Since C-945 is a bipolar junction transistor, its base is doped with the positive or P type semiconducting material. Whereas, it collector and emitter both are doped with the negative or N type semiconducting material. When we apply voltage at C-945’s base, the current starts to flow between collector and emitter. C-945 transistor is an electronic equipment used for low power applications. C945 has a lot of amazing features. These features include low current, low voltage, good linearity, low noise, complementary to A733 and many more. C-945 bipolar junction transistor has a wide range of applications in real life. Some of them include high speed switching applications, amplification processes, low power applications and a lot more. I have also provided all these information of other IC’s in Introduction to L298, MC34063, LM386, TL072, UA741, 2N3906 and LM1458. It is a low cost electronic component and is easily available in the market these days. It is most common equipment in the market due to its large range of applications. C-945 can also be used in two relay module used to drive different AC (Alternating Current) as well as DC (Direct Current) loads. If you want to work on C945 in Proteus, then you should download this C945 Library for Proteus. The further detail about C-945 transistor will be given later in this tutorial.
Introduction to C945
C945 is a Negative Positive Negative (NPN) bipolar junction transistor. It has three regions emitter, base and collector. Its base is doped with P type semi-conductor material. Emitter and collector are doped with N type semiconducting material. Its a low cost device and is very popular in the market due to its large range of applications. Its applications include fast switching, amplification, low power electronic circuits and many more. C-945 is shown in the figure given below.
- Moving from left to right pins of C-945 in the above figure are in an order emitter, collector and base.
1. C945 Pins Symbol
- C-945 has three (3) pins, each having different symbol.
- All the pins along with the symbols are give in the table shown in the figure given below.
2. C945 Pins Names
- It has three pins having different individual functions.
- C-945 pin names are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
- Symbols of C-945’s pins are shown on the left side of the table.
- Its pin names are listed on the right side in the above table.
3. C945 Pinout
- Pinout diagram represents the pin configurations of any electronic device.
- A new user can be easily able to use any device after going through its pinout diagram
- C-945 pinout diagram is shown in the figure given below.
- You can see from the above figure, I have provided the animation, symbolic representation and real image of C-945 bipolar junction transistor.
- For the pinout diagram of other IC’s, you must also have a look at Introduction to LM393, LM317, 1N4007, and LM335.
4. C945 Pin’s Doping Material
- As we already know C-945 is a NPN bipolar junction transistor, i.e. it has both type of doping materials N-type as well as P-type.
- It base region is doped with P-type semiconducting material and is sandwiched between emitter and collector.
- Both emitter and collector are doped with N-type materials.
- The doping materials of all the regions are listed in the table shown in the figure given below.
5. C945 Ratings
- If we have not used any device before, we must know about its power requirements.
- We can estimate the power requirements of any electronic device with the help of its ratings.
- C-945 ratings are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
6. C945 Features
- A device’s popularity is directly related to its features.
- If a device is having more unique and beneficial features, it will be more popular among its competitors.
- C-945 some of the features are provided in the table given in the figure shown below.
7. C945 Applications
- Today, most of the devices are popular and known on the basis of their application areas.
- So, we can conclude that applications plays a vital role in the importance and popularity of an electronic device.
- C-945’s few of the applications are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
- Here’s a short video in which I have shown How to use this C925 Transistor: