Note:Other Proteus Libraries are as follows:
Flex Sensor Library for Proteus
- First of all, click the below button and download this Flex Sensor Library for Proteus:
Download Flex Sensor Library for Proteus
- Open this rar file and you will get three file in it named as:
- Now add these three files in the Library folder of your Proteus software.
- If you are using Proteus 7 Professional, then the library folder link will be something like this: C:Program Files (x86)Labcenter ElectronicsProteus 7 ProfessionalLIBRARY
- If you are using Proteus 8 Professional, then the library folder link will be something like this: C:ProgramDataLabcenter ElectronicsProteus 8 ProfessionalDataLIBRARY
- Now I hope you have done everything correctly so now open your Proteus software or restart it if its already open.
- In Proteus, make a search for Flex Sensor and you will get something as shown in below figure:
- So, now select this Flex Sensor and place it in your workspace and it will look something as shown in below figure:
- As I have told earlier that this Flex Sensor is not analog and it just works on digital.
- So, there are four pins on it.
- One is Vcc which you need to give 5V and second one is GND where you need to place the ground.
- Third pin is OUT which will be either HIGH or LOW depending on the Test Pin, so if Test Pin is HIGH then OUT will be HIGH otherwise it will be LOW.
- Both Straight and bent conditions are shown in below figure: