Hello friends, I hope you all are doing well. In today’s tutorial, I am going to share a new Proteus Library of Single Cell Battery. These single-cell batteries are not present in Proteus, so we have designed them, I hope you guys will find them helpful.
This Proteus library has 5 Single Cell Batteries in it, we have designed the most common ones. Four of these batteries provide 3.7V, while one provides 12V. First, let’s have a look at
What is a Single Cell Battery???
- Single Cell Batteries are available in different voltage ranges and normally provide 3.7 volts.
- Single Cell Battery is used in small electronic projects i.e. toys, clocks, alarms, calculators etc.
- Few Single Cell Batteries are shown in the below figure, which we have simulated in Proteus:
Proteus Library of Single Cell Battery
- First of all, click on the below button to download the Proteus Library zip file of Single Cell Battery:
- Extract the files of this zip file and open the folder named Proteus Library Files.
- In this folder, you will find three library files, named:
- We need to place these files in the Library folder of our Proteus software.
- After adding the Library files, restart your Proteus ISIS software.
- In the components section, make a search for “Single Cell” and you will find these results:
- Let’s place these Single Cells in our Proteus workspace, and they will look something like this:
- These Single Cells will provide 3.7V, but you can change the voltage level from its Properties panel.
- So, double click on any of these batteries & the properties panel will open up, as shown in the below figure:
Single Cell Battery Proteus Simulation
- Now, let’s design a simple Proteus simulation.
- I have just placed a voltmeter in front of three of these sensors, as shown in the below figure:
- Now, run the simulation and you will get results as shown in the below figure:
- The center one is of 12V, while all others are of 3.7V.
- You can use these batteries to power up your electronic circuits.
So, that was all for today. If you have any questions/suggestions, please use the below comment form. Thanks for reading. Have a good day. Bye !!! 🙂