Rain Sensor Library for Proteus
- First of all, download this Rain Sensor Library for Proteus, by clicking the below button:
Download Rain Sensor Library for Proteus
- You will get a zip file so extract it and you will find these three Library Files in it:
- Now place these Library files in the Library folder of your Proteus software.
- Now restart your Proteus software if its already open.
- In the components search box, make a search for rain sensor as shown in below figure:
- I have designed these two rain sensors so now place both of them in your workspace.
- If everything goes fine then you will get something as shown in below figure:
- So now we have to add the hex file in our sensor, so I am gonna use the Rain Sensor Blue and will double click it to open its Properties Panel.
- In the Properties Panel, you have to find the Program File section.
- In the Program File, browse to RainSensorsTEP.HEX File and select it.
- We have download this file and placed it in the Library folder of our Proteus software.
- Here's the screenshot of my Properties Panel of Rain Sensor:
- Now after adding the Hex file, click OK to close the Properties Panel.
- Your rain sensor is now ready to be used in your Proteus Simulation.
- So, let's design a simple circuit to have a look at How this Rain Sensor works in Proteus.
- Here's the screenshot of my simple Rain Sensor simulation in Proteus:
- I have attached LogicState to TestPin and LED on the output.
- As I have explained earlier that we can't bring rain in the Proteus software, that's why I have placed a TestPin.
- So, now when TestPin is LOW that means there's no rain and when you change the TestPin to HIGH then sensor will detect rain.
- I have run my simulation and here's the output: