Hello Everyone,

I'm developing an LabVIEW application to acquire data from an instrument connected by ethernet, communicating with SCPI commands and my application is host on a NI8106 PXI controller.

My problem is that sometimes the PXI crash and restart because of a "system error", I tried to put probes everywhere to try to catch an eventual error at this moment but I didn't saw anything. On the error log of the PXI, i have the famous "0xC0000005" error.

Sometimes the PXI crash several time per day, sometimes it doesn't crash for more than 24 hours and I'm doing all the long the same operations.

On my code I have three task that runs in parallel, a "command parser" that monitor a variable on a server, the "Instrument task" acquires the data and sends them to the "Data Publisher" that log the data on the server and saves them in local.

The server is a server of my company and there is a homemade library to communicate with it. But i'm writing on the server once every 30 minutes and sometimes the PXI crash before so, I don't think if it's linked. I'm running now the code by disabling all the part dedicated to the server communication to see if there is a difference.