- In this statement "alert" is case sensitive and if I change the first letter of "alert" "A".
- Built-in objects such as math and date are uppercase or capitalized.
- DOM(Document Object Model) are usually lowercase but the methods are often a combination of lowercase and uppercase.
Variable, Function & Objects Name
- You can define or name your own variable, function and objects.
- There is no limit in choosing their name you can use uppercase, lowercase and underscore(_) or Numbers.
- The name must begin with letters or underscore and it can't start with a number i.e getAgeBy_Name, getHeightUnder_2
- So make sure to use the same variable when calling it or referring.
- Statement can be used to change the color of webpage, background or position of picture etc
- White space is not sensitive. You can add spaces and line-breaks as much as you want.
- Single Line Comment
- Multi-Line Comments
Single Line CommentSingle line comment represents double slash forward (//). You can use it before and after the code. When you add these two forward slashes (//), all of the code/text to right of them will be ignored. You can see an example in the below picture.
Multi-Line CommentThe multi-line comment is more convenient than single-line comment, you can use it as a single line comment and multi-line too. Multi-line comment represents forward slash with stearic /* and end with a stearic forward slash */.
- Number: Number represents all the integer, decimal and float type etc. i.e 4, 4.345
- Boolean: Boolean is going to store if the statement is true or false. True/false
- String: String should be either in a single quote or double-quotes. "I am learning Js" 'Mystring'
Google Chrome Development Tool
- Google developer tool is available in the google chrome browser. Since you all know the google chrome browser already. So move forward.
- Hence, all you have to do is press f12 in your google chrome browser. It will bring a tab like this as you can see on the right side of the Image.
- Element tab shows the HTML of the page.
- Open a new tab in your browser and press f12.
- Now go in console tab and type this code:
alert("I am doing this alert form in console");And press enter. Then the dialogue box will appear instantly. Don’t worry about this “undefined message”.
- You can type different numbers in here and get your result, addition, multiplication, subtraction and more. See in the image.
- Now go back in element tab and you can see the console panel in the last. Look in image: