Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to give you detailed discussion on Introduction to LM2904. LM 2904 consists of two builtin amplifiers. These amplifiers have high gain and they are internally frequency compensated. These amplifiers are designed for the operation from a single power supply for a large range of voltages. We can also operate them from multiply power supplies as well.
LM-2904 operates on 3.3V power supply, it is the most common power supply in digital systems. LM 2904 is also available in small sizes i.e. they are available in the latest technology DSBGA. LM-2904 has a lot unique features in comparison to the other standard amplifiers. These features include large DC voltage gain, wide bandwidth, common mode input voltages consists of ground, large output voltage swing, large power supply ranges etc. LM-2904 can be used in different places like DC gain blocks, active filters, transducer amplifiers, general signal conditioning, general signal amplification etc. The further detail about LM-2904 will be given later in this tutorial.
Introduction to LM2904
LM2904 has two internal builtin amplifiers, which are designed specially to work with a single power supply. They can also be operated from splited power supplies. It usually operates on 3.3V power supply which is the most common supply for the digital systems. Lm 2904 has different features which make it more efficient and popular in the market. These features include large power supply ranges, wide bandwidth etc. We can use LM-2904 while designing active filters, transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks etc. LM-2904 is shown in teh figure below.
1. LM2904 Pins
- LM 2904 has total eight (8) pins, each of them is designed for different purposes.
- All these are listed in the table shown below, in chronological order.
2. LM2904 Pins Description
- Each pin has different individual function associated with it.
- The functions of each pin are listed in the table shown in the figure below.
3. LM2904 Pinout
- Pin configuration of any electronic device can be easily understood with the help of its pinout diagram.
- So, I have also provided LM-2904 pinout diagram shown in the figure below.
4. LM2904 Packages
- The different models of the same device can be distinguished usually by its packages.
- LM 2904 has three different packages which are shown in the table given below.
5. LM2904 Packages Dimensions
- Each package has different dimension in order to distinguish them easily.
- All the three packages are given along with the dimensions in the table shown below.
6. LM2904 Symbolic Representation
- Symbolic representation shows the internal structure of any of the equipment.
- LM-2904 symbolic representation is given in the figure shown below.
7. LM2904 Ratings
- If we want to operate any device, we must know about its power requirements, they can be determined through its ratings.
- LM-2904 ratings are listed chronologically in the table shown below.
8. LM2904 Features
- A device can be considered efficient and effective on the basis of its unique features as compared to the other devices.
- LM-2094 major features are given in the table shown below.
9. LM2904 Applications
- Applications are considered to be the most of important part of the device.
- Most of the time any device is recognized by its applications.
- LM-2904 some of the famous applications are given in the table shown below.
The tutorial Introduction to LM2904 has explained all important points necessary to keep in mind before usig LM 2904. I hope this tutorial proved to be very informative for you and you will appreciate my effort as well. If you found something missing in this article, please let me know, I will update the document accordingly. I will be there again with a lot of other IC’s information. So, till then take care 🙂