Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine ad having fun. Today, I am going to given an elaboration on Introduction to LM833. LM-833 is basically a dual general purpose amplifier. It is usually designed for audio systems. LM 833 is the most common Integrated Circuit (IC) available in the market now a days. This is due to its low cost and high performance activities. It uses bipolar technology.
LM-833 has several different features which make it ideal for general purpose applications. These features include dual supply operation, large input voltage swing, higher gain bandwidth product, higher slew rates, small input offset voltage supply etc. LM- 833 has different real life applications. These application ranges include High Fidelity (HiFi) audio systems, microphone amplifier circuits, general purpose amplifiers, filtering, pre-amplification, set top box etc. The further detail about LM-833 will be given later in this tutorial.
Introduction to LM833
LM833 is simply a dual general purpose amplifier. It is specially designed for audio systems. Due to its low cost and high performances it is the most common IC available in the market these days. It follows the bipolar technology. Dual supply operation, high gain bandwidth product, high slew rates, small input offset voltage are its amazing and most common features. Moreover, it can be used in pre-amplification, set top box, microphone amplifiers etc. LM-833 is shown in the figure below.
1. LM833 Pins
- LM 833 has total 8 pins, four on the left side of the IC and the remaining four on the right side.
- LM 833 all pins are given in the table shown below.
2. LM833 Pins Description
- The function of each pin is different from the other.
- All of the functions associated with each of the pi are given in the table shown below.
3. LM833 Pinout
- Pinout diagram helps us to understand the pin configurations of an electronic device.
- LM-833 pinout diagram is shown in the figure below.
4. LM833 Packages
- Packages presents the different models of the same equipment.
- LM 833 packages are shown in the table below.
5. LM833 Packages Dimensions
- Each package has different dimensions, LM 833 has three different packages.
- LM-833 package dimensions are given in the figure below.
6. LM833 Symbolic Representation
- The symbolic representation of a device shows the internal structure of the device.
- LM-833 symbolic representation is given in the figure below.
7. LM833 Ratings
- Ratings show the power, current and voltage requirement of any device.
- LM-833 ratings are given in the figure below.
8. LM833 Features
- The device becomes popular due to the uniqueness of its features.
- LM 833 features are given in the figure below.
9. LM833 Applications
- The device is usually recognized in the market on the basis of its applications.
- LM 833 applications are listed in the table shown in the figure below.
That is all from the tutorial Introduction to LM833. The whole discussion consists of pins, pin configurations, symbolic representation, feature, packages and applications of the IC LM-833. I hope this proved to be an informative article for you. I have tried to cover all the important points, let me know if I have missed something. I will update the article accordingly. In my upcoming tutorials I will share the detailed information about such different IC’s. So, till then take care 🙂