Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to tell you guys about Introduction to LM2902.
LM2902 basically has four (4) internal builtin operational amplifiers. There builtin amplifiers are internally frequency compensated. The basic purpose behind designing this type of device is to support control systems in industries as well as automotive applications. LM-2902 is capable of operating for a wide range of voltages using a single power supply source.Moreover, we can also operate this device from a split power source. Low current drain supply and magnitude of the power supply source, both are totally independent to each other. LM-2902 has a lot of features which make it different from the standard general IC's. These features include wide gain bandwidth, high voltage gain, common mode input voltage includes ground, low input offset current, low input bias current, wide voltage supply ranges and many more. In real life LM 2575 can be used at several different places e.g. transducer amplifier, conventional operational amplifier circuits, DC gain blocks, weigh scales, LCD
& digital TV's, DVD players, DVD recorders, multi-meters and a lot more. The further detail about LM-2902 will be given later in this tutorial.
Introduction to LM2902
has four built-in operational amplifiers which are internally frequency compensated. The special purpose to design is to support the automotive industrial applications and control systems. Wide voltage supply ranges, low input offset current, low input bias current are some of the most common features associated with LM-2902. It can be used in multi-meters, oscilloscopes, LCD
TV's, DC gain blocks etc. LM-2902 is shown in the figure given below.
1. LM2902 Pins
- LM-2902 has fourteen pins, which have different tasks to perform.
- LM-2902 all of the pins are given in the table shown in the figure below.
2. LM2902 Pins Description
- Each pin has different individual task/operation to perform assigned to it.
- LM-2902 pins functions are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
3. LM2902 Pinout
- If you want to know about the pins configurations of an electronic device, you must look at its pinout diagram.
- LM-2902 pinout diagram is given in the figure shown below.
4. LM2902 Packages
- To easily differentiate the different models of the same device, packages are introduced.
- LM-2902 packages are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
5. LM2902 Packages Dimensions
- Each package is assigned with the different dimensions.
- LM-2902 packages along with their dimensions are given in the tale shown in the figure given below.
6. LM2902 Symbolic Form
- Internal structure of any of the device can be understand through its symbolic representation.
- LM-2902 symbolic representation is shown in the figure given below.
7. LM2902 Ratings
- The amount of power required to operate any device can be estimated through its power ratings.
- LM-2902 ratings are listed in the table shown in the figure given below.
8. LM2902 Features
- A device can be popular or can be flopped on the basis of the nature of its features.
- LM-2902 most common features are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
9. LM2902 Applucations
- Applications play a vital role in the importance of any device in real life.
- LM-2902 real life applications are given in the table shown in the figure given below.
The tutorial Introduction to LM2902
has provided the entire necessary to understand the basics of and Integrated Circuit (IC) named as LM-2902. If you have any problem you can ask us in comments anytime you want to ask. I and my team will surely guide you in some better way, if possible. I will share different informative topics in my upcoming tutorials. So bye till then :)