Hello friends, I hope you all are doing great. In today's tutorial, we are gonna have a look at detailed Introduction to 74ls04. 74LS04is a participant of 74XXYY integrated sequence. The seventy-four sequences are numerical logic incorporated circuitries. This integrated circuit consists of 6 not gates. These gats do the function of reversing of different functions. To the existence of six gates, it also is known as hex inverter.This integrated circuit is offered in numerous suites. You can select a suitable suite dependent on conditions. This module has fourteen pinouts which perform different functions. It is used in different memory units. In today’s post, we will have a look at its protection, wreck, oddness, privileges, etc. I will also share some links where I have related it with other microcontrollers. You can also get more material about it in comments, I will guide you more about it. So, let’s get started with a basic Introduction to 74ls04.
Introduction to 74ls04
- The logic gates of this unit use silicon gate CMOS (Complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) expertise to achieve working speeds alike to LSTTL (Low-Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic) gates, with the less power ingesting of normal CMOS (Complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) incorporated circuitry.
- All components of the 74 series have the capability to run ten devices have the ability to drive 10 LSTTL (Low-Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic) loading device.
- The 74-HCT logic groups working is pin well-matched with the normal 74LS logic sequence.
- This module is used for such circuits where the inversion of different logic is desired.
- Inversion logic gats in these modules give the changed outputs if the input is one then the output will be zero.
- This device consists of 6 not gate.
- If you need during your working (transistor-transistor logic) TTL it will be a good option for these operations.
- It is less costly instruments and easily extensible in marketplaces and it used in many circuits for inversion purpose.
Pinout of 74ls04
- These are the main pinouts of 74ls04 which are described below.
Pin# Type Parameters Pin#1 1A It is the input pinout of gate one. Pin#3 2A It is the input of pinout of gate two. Pin#5 3A It is the input pinout of gate three. Pin#9 4A It is the input pin of gate four. Pin#11 5A It is the input pinout of gate five. Pin#13 6A It s the input pinout of gate six. Pin#7 GND It is the ground terminal. Pin#14 Vcc This pin is connected with the positive polarity of voltages. Pin#2 1Y It is the output pin of gate one. Pin#4 2Y It is the output pin of gate two. Pin#6 3Y It is the output pinout of gate three. Pin#8 4Y it is the output pin of gate four. Pin#10 5Y It is the output pin of gate five. Pin#12 6Y It is the output pin of gate six.
- Now we see the pinout diagram.
Features of 74ls04
- These are the main features of 74ls04.
- This module works on the plus 4.75 volts to plus 5.25.
- The extreme voltage values which this module can bear is plus seven volts.
- The extreme current which every not gate circuit of this device can bear is eight milli-ampere.
- This component is not constructed with the lead Pb.
- Its outputs are a type of transistor-transistor logic.
- The value of its extreme rising timing is fifteen nanoseconds.
- The extreme value of this device falling time is fifteen nanoseconds.
- It works amount the temperature ranges of zero Celcius to seventy Celsius.
Application of 74ls04
- These are many applications of this device. It has very importance in inversion circuits. Few of its applications are explain here discuss them.
- It is a Universal use logic instrument which used in the different logic circuit.
- It is used in different servers.
- It used in different storage module to store data.
- This module is also used in different personal computers and notebooks as a storing device.
- It also used in different digital reluctances circuits and instruments.
- This module is used in different networking systems.
- It also used in different Digital instruments and networks.