Introduction to TIP41
- It is an NPN power transistor. It exists in (TO-220) malleable suite which marks this expedient appropriate for acoustic, power rectilinear and swapping submissions.
- It is an intermediate power consuming transistor used in submissions where working circumstances of the lesser signal transistor may be a minute strained.
- These diplomacies proposal power assessments which are regular and are mostly cast-off in transportable power sources and amplifier circuits.
- Cogitate by these expedients as buffers for transistors output phases in higher power acoustic intensifier schemes or as output phases in intermediate power yield acoustic amplifier circuits.
- To evade impairment, constantly usage a heat absorber if extreme power from this expedient is prerequisite as the transistor compendium has a boundary to the quantity of temperature it can dispel from the transistor connection.
Pinout of TIP41
- These are the main pinout of TIP41.
Pin# Type Parameters Pin#1 Emitter Current initiates by the emitter, it is characteristically linked to ground. Pin#2 Base It achieves the biasing of the transistor and works to turn ON or OFF the transistor. Pin#3 Collector Current travels in over collector, it is usually related to loading.
Features of TIP41
- These are some important features of TIP41 which are discussed here.
- It is an NPN junction transistor.
- The voltage at its collector and emitter terminals is a hundred volts.
- It voltage at collector and base terminals are a hundred voltages.
- The voltage at emitter and base terminals is five volts.
- It uses current collector six amperes.
- Its dissipation power is minus sixty-five watts (-65).
- Its gain is from minus fifteen to seventy-five volts.
- Its transition frequency is minus three megahertz.
- It's Working and Storing Connection Temperature Range from minus sixty-five to plus one fifty (-65 to +150 °C).
Ratings of TIP41
- Now we study the different rating parameters of TIP41 which are described below.
|VCBO||100 volts||These are the voltage across collector and base.|
|VCEO||100 volts||These are the voltage around collector and emitter.|
|VEBO||5 volts||These are the voltage around emitter and base.|
|IC||6 amperes||It is the current at collector which is dc.|
|ICM||10 amperes||It is the pulse of collector current.|
|IB||3 amperes||It is the current at the base.|
|Pc||65 watts||It is the power dissipation at Collector (TC=25°C).|
|TJ||150 C||It is the Junction Temperature.|
- After reading of rating parameters now we study the electrical characteristics of TIP41.
|ICEO||0.7 mA||It is the value of the cut-off current the collector.|
|IEBO||1 A||It is the value of emitter cut off the current.|
|ICES||0.4 mA||It is the value of collector cut-off current.|
|VCEO||100 V||These are the collector and emitter supporting voltage.|
|VCE||1.5 V||These are the collector and emitter supporting voltage.|
|VBE||2 V||It is the value of voltage across base and emitter terminals.|
|hFE||75||It the value of DC current gain.|