Introduction to TIP41
- It is an NPN power transistor. It exists in (TO-220) malleable suite which marks this expedient appropriate for acoustic, power rectilinear and swapping submissions.
- It is an intermediate power consuming transistor used in submissions where working circumstances of the lesser signal transistor may be a minute strained.
- These diplomacies proposal power assessments which are regular and are mostly cast-off in transportable power sources and amplifier circuits.
- Cogitate by these expedients as buffers for transistors output phases in higher power acoustic intensifier schemes or as output phases in intermediate power yield acoustic amplifier circuits.
- To evade impairment, constantly usage a heat absorber if extreme power from this expedient is prerequisite as the transistor compendium has a boundary to the quantity of temperature it can dispel from the transistor connection.
Pinout of TIP41
- These are the main pinout of TIP41.Let's see a diagram of the pinout.
Pin# Type Parameters Pin#1 Emitter Current initiates by the emitter, it is characteristically linked to ground. Pin#2 Base It achieves the biasing of the transistor and works to turn ON or OFF the transistor. Pin#3 Collector Current travels in over collector, it is usually related to loading.
Features of TIP41
- These are some important features of TIP41 which are discussed here.
- It is an NPN junction transistor.
- The voltage at its collector and emitter terminals is a hundred volts.
- It voltage at collector and base terminals are a hundred voltages.
- The voltage at emitter and base terminals is five volts.
- It uses current collector six amperes.
- Its dissipation power is minus sixty-five watts (-65).
- Its gain is from minus fifteen to seventy-five volts.
- Its transition frequency is minus three megahertz.
- It's Working and Storing Connection Temperature Range from minus sixty-five to plus one fifty (-65 to +150 °C).
Ratings of TIP41
- Now we study the different rating parameters of TIP41 which are described below.
|These are the voltage across collector and base.|
|VCEO||100 volts||These are the voltage around collector and emitter.|
|VEBO||5 volts||These are the voltage around emitter and base.|
|IC||6 amperes||It is the current at collector which is dc.|
|ICM||10 amperes||It is the pulse of collector current.|
It is the current at the base.
|Pc||65 watts||It is the power dissipation at Collector (TC=25°C).|
|It is the Junction Temperature.|
- After reading of rating parameters now we study the electrical characteristics of TIP41.
So it was all about TIP41 if you have any question about it ask in comments. Thanks for reading. Take care until the next tutorial.
|It is the value of the cut-off current the collector.|
|IEBO||1 A||It is the value of emitter cut off the current.|
|ICES||0.4 mA||It is the value of collector cut-off current.|
|VCEO||100 V||These are the collector and emitter supporting voltage.|
|VCE||1.5 V||These are the collector and emitter supporting voltage.|
It is the value of voltage across base and emitter terminals.
|hFE||75||It the value of DC current gain.|