Introduction to IRFZ44N
- IRFZ44N belongs to the family of N-channel Power MOSFETs, covered in plastic body and uses "Trench" technology.
- Similar to other transistors, IRFZ44N pinout has three terminals named as Gate, Drain and Source. They are denoted by the alphabets G, D and S respectively.
- Its features include very low on state resistance, high speed processing technology, completely avalanche rated etc.
- Push pull systems and full bridge are few of its real life applications.
- You should also have a look at its Characteristic Curves in Proteus ISIS.
- IRF-Z44N is given in the figure on right side.
- Pin configuration of any device can be understood through its pinout diagram.
- IRFZ44N Pinout consists of three (3) pins having different individual functions.
- IRFZ44N Pinout along with their symbols are shown as follows:
|Pin No.||Pin Name||Pin Symbol|
- You should download IRFZ44N datasheet, if you want the in-depth study on this mosfet.
- Here's the link to IRFZ44N datasheet:
- Before using any electronic device its power requirements must be known.
- These power requirements can be known through its ratings.
- IRF-Z44N ratings are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
- Features are such parameters which can make a device more and more popular.
- IRF-Z44N major features are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
- Most of the devices are usually known on the basis of their applications.
- IRF-Z44N real life applications are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.