Hello friends! I hope you will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I will give you an elaboration on Introduction to SG3524.
I have already shared articles on Introduction to 74HC245
. You should also go through all of these tutorials in order to have a better understanding. SG 3524 consists of all the important functions necessary to design inverters.Moreover, using SG-3524 we can also design regulation power supplies as well as switching regulators. This all design is based on a single chip. High power applications can also be controlled through this device. SG-3524 is especially designed for voltage doublers without transformers, transformer coupled DC to DC converters. Their design was also related to work for switching regulators as well as polarity converters. This was the brief discussion about this Integrated Circuit (IC). Now, I am going to discuss about its different parameters including its features and applications. SG-3524 has a lot of amazing features e.g. 8mA stand-by current, a complete power control circuitry for Pulse Width Modulation
), No committed output for push pull applications as well as for single ended applications and many more. SG 3524 ha several different real life applications. Its applications include transformer coupled DC to DC converters, switching regulators of either polarity, regulating power supply, transformer less voltage doublers, PWM
techniques and a lot more. The further detail about the basics of SG-3524 IC will be given later in this artice.
Introduction to SG3524
is an integrated circuit having all the desired functions which are required to design dual polarity converters. It can also be used to design transformer coupled DC to DC converters as well as transformer less voltage doublers, It has a complete power control circuitry for PWM, which is its unique and special feature. It provides uncommitted output for single ended and push pull applications. Its major application area includes switching regulators having any polarity and transformer coupled DC-DC converters. SG-3524 is given in the figure shown below.
1. SG3524 Pins
- SG-3524 has total sixteen (16) pins having separate individual function.
- Its all sixteen pins along with their serial number, are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
2. SG3524 Pins Description
- Since different function is associated with each of the single pins.
- We must have to understand function associated with each pin.
- SG-3524 pin descriptions/functions are provided in the table shown in the figure below.
3. SG3524 Packages
- Packages basically show the different models/versions of the same device.
- SG-3524 has three different packages, all are listed in the table shown in the figure given below.
4. SG3524 Packages Dimensions
- Each package is assigned with a different dimension in order differentiate them properly.
- Dimensions of all the packages are provided in the table given in the figure shown below.
5. SG3524 Pinout
- Pinout diagram tells us about the proper and detailed pin configuration of any electronic device.
- I have already shared pinout diagram in my previous tutorials e.g. Introduction to LM117, LM224, LM258, LM311, LM348, LM358 and LM380, you must have a look on all these.
- SG-3524 pinout diagram is given in the figure shown below.
6. SG3524 Logical Diagram
- Logic diagram of a device shows the internal logic followed by that device to perform any action.
- SG-3524 logical diagram is given in the figure shown below.
7. SG3524 Ratings
- Ratings show the power requirements of any electronic device.
- SG-3524 ratings are given in the table shown in the figure below.
8. SG3524 Features
- Features are such parameters which can make a device more popular.
- SG-3524 features are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
9. SG3524 Applications
- SG-3524 has a wide range of real life applications.
- Few of the major applications of this device are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
In the tutorial Introduction to SG3524,
I have elaborated all the basic information about the use of SG-3524. I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and waiting for your appreciation ;) If anything is missing in this article, please let me know so that I can immediately update it correspondingly. If you have any problem/issue, you can ask us in comments anytime. I will share other informative topics in my upcoming tutorials. So, take care and bye till my upcoming tutorial :)