Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to share my knowledge about Introduction to LM380.
LM-380 is an audio amplifier, specially designed for the customer's power audio amplification purposes. Its designers fix its gain internally up to 34dB. In LM 380, ground reference signal is allowed by a unique input stage and the output automatically maintains its level to half of the supplied input voltage.LM-380 has a copper lead frame. The three pins in the middle of the IC on both side, are basically the ground pins. These three pins on both sides makes it easy for the user to use this device for standard PC's. LM 380 has several different features e.g. wide supply voltage range, high peak current, low distortion etc. Moreover, LM 380 provides high input impedance, low quiescent power drain, fixed voltage gain, input referenced to ground etc and a lot more. LM-380 is the most common device and easily available in market now a days due to its cost effectiveness and high performance. LM 380 can be used at different places in real life. Its applications may include intercoms, ultrasonic drivers, line drivers, teaching machine output, television sound systems, alarms, phonograph amplifiers etc. Some other applications include power converters, AM radio, FM radio, servo motor drivers etc. The further detail about LM-380 will be given later in this tutorial.[otw_is sidebar=otw-sidebar-7]
Introduction to LM380
is an audio amplifier used specially for power audio amplification purposes. It has a fixed internal gain. A specific input signal allows ground reference signal and the out signal maintains its level to the half of the applied input voltage. Three ground pins on both sides of the IC make its use easier for anyone to use it. wide supply voltage ranges, high peak current, high input impedance, low distortion are its major features. LM-380 can be used in intercoms, servo motors drivers, alarms, TV sound systems etc. LM 380 IC is shown in the figure given below.
1. LM380 Pins
- Pins of a device play a vital role for applying any sort of input and to achieve the desired output.
- LM-380 has fourteen (14) pins, each individual pin has its own importance.
- All these pins are provided in the table shown in the figure below.
2. LM380 Pins Description
- In LM 380 six pins are such that they have their common functions, and they are the ground pins.
- Pins play a very important role when we desire to achieve the particular results from that device.
- LM-380 pins description is given in the table shown below.
3. LM380 Pinout
- Pinout diagram helps us to understand the pin configurations of a device.
- We must have a look at pinout diagram of any device before going to use it.
- LM-380 pinout diagram is shown in the figure given below.
4. LM380 Symbolic Representation
- Through symbolic form of a device, we can understand the internal structure of that particular device.
- LM-380 symbolic representation is shown in the figure given below.
5. LM380 Schematic Diagram
- Through schematic diagram we can understand the internal flow of the capability of a device to perform different tasks.
- :LM-380 schematic representation is given in the figure shown below.
6. LM380 Ratings
- We always need a power supply to operate any device, and the characteristics of that supply totally depends upon the ratings of the device.
- LM-380 ratings are listed in the table shown in the figure below.
7. LM380 Features
- Features are such a property of any device that can make it more and more popular if they are unique.
- LM-380 some of the common features are given in the table shown in the figure below.
9. LM380 Applications
- Now a days most of devices are commonly know on the basis of their applications i.e they play also an important role.
- LM-380 some of the major uses are listed in the table shown below.
The tutorial Introduction to LM380
has elaborated the thing necessary for the basic use of integrated circuits such as LM-380. The main focus of this article is to facilitate the user by providing a better understanding for the use if the particular device. I have tried to cover all the important details, if I have missed something, please let me know the. So, that I can update this article as soon as possible for the future ease. I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. I will surely share further informative topics with you guys in my later upcoming tutorials. Till the take care and bye :)