Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I will give an elaboration about Introduction to LF351. LF-351 is basically JFET (Junction Field Effect Transistor). It is a very high speed input Op-amp (Operational Amplifier). This device is most common in the market due to its low cost and good performance characteristics. LF-351 provides a high gain bandwidth product even though it needs a very low current supply.
LM 351 also provides higher slew rates. This device is most of the times known on the basis of its applications. LM-351 is the most popular device due to its unique features. These features include low input bias current, high gain bandwidth product, loww current supply, high input impedance, internal trimmed offset voltage, quick settling time, low harmonic distortion etc. Moreover, LM-351 can be use at different places e.g. circuits that need high input impedance, integrators with high speed, quick digital to analog converters, sample and hold circuits etc. The further detail about the operational amplifier LM-351 will be given later in this article.
Introduction to LF351
LF351 is basically JFET input operational amplifier. It is a low cost device and provides high performance characteristics. It can provide higher slew rates as well as high gain bandwidth product even by operating with a very low current supply. Moreover, it has internal compensated input off-set voltage. low current supply, high input impedance, quick settling time, low harmonic distortion are few of its main features. We can use this device while designing digital to analog converters, high speed integrators, sample & hold circuits etc. LM-351 is shown in the figure given below.
1. LF351 Pins
- There are total eight (8) pins in an operational amplifier named as LF351.
- LF 351 pins are given in the table shown in the figure given below.
2. LF351 Pin Description
- We can’t perform anything and even can’t get the desired results if we don’t know about the functions of pins .
- LF-351 pins functions are shown in the table given in the figure given below.
3. LF351 Pinout
- If we wanna know about the configurations of individual pin, we must have a look at the pinout diagram of an electronic device, usually provided along with that device.
- LF -351 pinout diagram is given in the figure shown below.
4. LF351 Symbolic Representation
- In order to view the internal structure of a device we should have a look at its symbolic diagram.
- LF 351 symbolic form is given in the figure shown below.
5. LF351 Schematic Diagram
- Schematic diagram provides us help in understanding the internal circuitry of any of the electronic device.
- LF 351 schematic diagram is given in the figure shown below.
6. LF411 Ratings
- The ratings are very helpful while estimating the power requirement of an electronic device.
- LF 351 all ratings are shown in the table given in the figure given below.
7. LF411 Features
- Features play a vital role in the popularity of a device.
- LF 351 some of the major features are shown in the table given in the figure below.
8. LF411 Applications
- LF-351 has several different of real life applications, some of them are shown in the table given below.
The tutorial Introduction to LF351 provides you the detailed discussion on the very basic and starting use of an operational amplifier named as LF-351. The discussion includes the applications, features, symbolic representation and a lot more about this device. I hope you will enjoy this tutorial and will appreciate my effort. I would like to share many of the other informative topic with you guys in my upcoming tutorials. So till then take care & bye 🙂