Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I will provide you document on detailed discussion about Introduction to LM224. LM-224 has four internal builtin operational amplifiers. These amplifiers are frequency compensated. The basic purpose to design these type of device is to operate it from a single power supply sources. Moreover, they are also able to perform different tasks using split power supplies. Magnitude of power supply and the current current drain both are independent of each other.
LM-224 has a very wide range of application areas which include DC gain blocks, transducer amplifiers etc. LM 224 has a large number of amazing features include wide power supply ranges, large bandwidth, low input offset voltage, low input biasing current, common mode input voltage includes ground as well, high voltage output swing and many others. LM 224 also has a very wide range of real life applications. LCD and digital TV’s, digital multi-meters, oscilloscope, weigh scales, DVD recorders, DVD players, chemical sensors, gas sensors, temperature sensors etc are the most common examples of the applications of LM-224 integrated circuit. The further detail about LM-224 will be provided later in this article.
Introduction to LM224
There are 4 internal operational amplifiers in LM224 IC. These amplifiers are internally frequency compensated. They are cable of operating using both single power supply sources as well as split power supply sources. It is the most common device due to its excellent features including low cost and high performance parameters. It features include large bandwidth, low input offset voltage and current, low input bias current etc. It can be used in LCD TV’s, multi-meters, temperature sensors and a lot more. LM-224 is shown in the figure given below.
1. LM224 Pins
- LM-224 has total fourteen (14) pins, each single pin has different functionality.
- The names of all the pins are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
2. LM224 Pins Description
- LM-224 each single pin has different functionality.
- The description of each pin is provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
3. LM224 Pinout
- We can get information about pins configurations of any device using its pinout diagram.
- LM-224 pinout diagram is shown in the figure given below.
4. LM224 Packages
- If a device has its different models, they can be denoted by its packages.
- LM-224 packages are given in the table shown below.
5. LM224 Packages Dimensions
- Each package is provided with a different dimension.
- LM-224 packages with different dimensions are given in the table below.
6. LM224 Symbolic Diagram
- If we want to view the internal structure of any device, we must look at its symbolic representation.
- LM 224 symbolic diagram is shown in the figure given below.
7. LM224 Ratings
- The current, power & voltage requirement of a device can be estimated through its ratings.
- LM-224 ratings are listed in the table shown in the figure given below.
8. LM224 Features
- We can judge the performance of any device on the basis of its features.
- LM 224 basic features are provided in the table shown in the figure below.
9. LM224 Applications
- LM 224 has several different applications associated wit the real life.
- Some of the applications are listed in the table shown in the figure below.
In the tutorial Introduction to LM224 I have provided the basic information about LM 224 IC. I hope you enjoyed the tutorial. If ypu find any problem you can ask us in comments anytime. I will share other topics in my upcoming tutorials. Till then take care 🙂