Hello friends! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to give you an elaboration on Introduction to 2SC3320.
I have shared the basic knowledge of different electronic devices in my previous articles like Introduction to ULN2003
. 2SC-3320 is a Negative Positive Negative (NPN
. It is made up of silicon. It is basically a power transistor
. Power transistor is an electronic device which is able to handle certain level of power. 2SC-3320 has three terminals whose detail will be given later. Its an efficient device with higher efficiency available at at lower cost in the market these days. Due to cost efficiency and its unique features it is more popular device among the similar transistors
. It is available in TO-3PN packages. It has different features due to which it is famous in the market. These features include its capability of handling high voltages, capability of high speed/fast switching. Moreover, higher reliability is its major and the most common feature that makes it different from the standard transistors
. It has a wider range of its application area which include General Purpose (GP) power amplifiers, high frequency inverters, switching regulators, ultrasonic generators and many more. This was thr brief introduction to 2SC-3320. The further deatil about the basic use of this device will be given later in this section.
Introduction to 2SC3320
is an NPN transistors
i.e. its emitter arrow, in its symbolic representation, will be directed towards outside of the structure. Its symbolic representation is given below. It is a power amplifier, capable of handling a particular power level. It is a silicon transistor available at low cost in the market these days. It is having three terminals as explained below. It features include high reliability, high voltage, fast speed switching and a lot more. It real life application are switching regulators, general purpose amplifiers, inverters with higher frequencies, ultra sonic generators etc. 2SC-3320 is shown in the figure given below.
1. 2SC3320 Pins
- Like the other transistors, it has total three (3) terminals.
- All of its pins are listed in the table shown in the figure given below.
2. 2SC3320 Pins Symbols
- Each terminals is assigned with the first letter of its name in order to avoid complication.
- Symbol associated with each pin is given in the table shown in the figure below.
3. 2SC3320 Symbolic Representation
- Symbolic representation helps us to represent a particular device in theoretical use.
- 2SC-3320 symbolic representation is given in the figure shown below.
4. 2SC3320 Pinout
- Pin configuration of any device must be known before its usage.
- If we do not know the pin configuration, we will not be able to use that device.
- Pinout diagram helps us to provide the information about pins configuration.
- I have also shared the pinout diagrams of different devices in my previous tutorials e.g. Introduction to LM317, BC547, IRF540, ULN2003, MMBD914 and L298.
- 2SC-3320 pinout diagram is given in the figure shown below.
5. 2SC3320 Ratings
- Power requirements of any device must be known for its proper operation.
- Ratings list provides the information about the power requirements of a particular device.
- 2SC-3320 ratings is provided in the table shown in the figure below.
6. 2SC3320 Features
- Features of a device are the most important parameters that play a vital role in its popularity.
- 2SC-3320 major features are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
7. 2SC3320 Applications
- Many electronic devices are usually known on the basis of their applications.
- Application area and the sale of a product are directly related to each other.
- Larger the application area larger will be chances of its sale.
- 2SC-3320 major applications are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
The tutorial Introduction to 2SC3320,
has elaborated the all the necessary information about the basic use of NPN
silicon power transistor named as 2SC-3320. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial hoping for your appreciation as well ;) If something is missing in this article, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can immediately update it correspondingly. If you are feeling any sort of problem, you can ask us anytime in comments. Our team is always available for your support. We will try our level best to solve your issues. I will share different interesting topics in my upcoming tutorials. Take care and bye bye till my nest tutorial :)