Hello friends! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to give you an elaboration on Introduction to 20N60
. 20-N-60 is basically a power Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET). Power MOSFET is a device that can handle a specific level of power. I have already shared information about MOSFET in my previous tutorials e.g. Introduction to 75N75
. Before going into the details of this article you must have a look at these articles. They will result in the better understanding of this article.MOSFET family is divided into two categories. P-channel MOSFET and N-channel MOSFET. 20-N-60 belongs to the N-channel MOSFET. It is based on United Technologies Corporation (UTC) technology. This technology is used in order to provide minimum on state resistance. It also provides the fast switching applications at different places. 20-N-60 has a lot of amazing features. These features include capability of handling higher currents, higher switching speed, low on state resistance and many more. It has a wider range of real life applications associated with it. Its applications area include DC chopper, servo motor drivers, AC motor control speed, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), switch
mode power supply, resonant mode power supply etc. The further detail about the basics of MOSFET 20-N-60 will be given later in this tutorial.
Introduction to 20N60
belongs to the family of N-channel MOSFET. Its basically a power MOSFET that means it can handle certain levels of power. Its working principle is based on UTC technology. It provides the fast switching application and the minimum on state resistance as well. handling of high current, high speed of switching and low on sate resistance are its major features. Its real life applications include servo motor drivers, UPS, speed control of AC motor and many more. 20-N-60 is given in the figure shown below.
1. 20N60 Pins
- Similar to the other MOSFET's it also has three (3) pins in total.
- All of these three pins along with their names are provided in the table given in the figure shown below.
2. 20N60 Pins Symbol
- In order minimize the complications, each pins is assigned the first letter of its name, as a symbol.
- All the pins with corresponding symbols are listed in the table shown in the figure given below.
3. 20N60 Symbolic Representation
- Symbolic representation of an electronic device helps us to understand the internal structure with the help of a symbol and its theoretical use.
- 20N60 symbolic representation is given in the figure shown below.
4. 20N60 Pinout
- Before using any electronic device we must know about its pins configuration.
- Pinout diagram of an electronic device helps us to better understand the pin configurations of the particular device.
- I have already shred pinout diagrams of many IC's in Introduction to TL081, TL431, TL494, UA741, UC3843 and ULN2003, you ust have a look at these tutorials.
- 20-N-60 pinout diagram is given in the figure shown below.
5. 20N60 Ratings
- Ratings of a device tells us about the estimation of its power requirements.
- 20-N-60 ratings are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
6. 20N60 Features
- The features of a device are such parameters that can make it popular on the basis of their uniqueness.
- 20-N-60 some of the most common features are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
7. 20N60 Advantages
- Advantages play vital role in the device's importance.
- Advances basically help us to do our real life problems using a particular device.
- Advantages associated with 20-N-60 are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
8. 20N60 Applications
- Applications area is very important for the importance of a product in today's market.
- Most of the devices are available on the basis of their applications, in the market these days.
- The common real life applications of 20-N-60 are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
In the tutorial Introduction to 20N60,
I have provided all the basic knowledge about the use of 20N60 power MOSFET. The discussion includes the pins related information, its features, application area, symbolic representation and pinout diagram. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and hoping for your appreciation ;) If you have any problem regarding any engineering related topic, you can ask us in comments anytime, Our team is always available for you to provide you with the better support. If you found something missing in this article, please let me know immediately. So that, I can update it correspondingly to avoid any kind of future inconvenience. I will share different interesting and informative topic in my upcoming tutorials. Till my next article take care and bye bye :)