Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to provide you a detailed Introduction to IRFZ44N.
I have already shared basic information about different ICs and transistors
in my previous tutorials e.g. Introduction to 75N75
. You must go through all of these articles as they are all transistors
and will help you in selecting a better one.IRF-Z44N basically belongs to the family of Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor
(MOSFET). It is a power MOSFET. There are two types of MOSFET i.e. N-channel and P-channel. IRF-Z44N belongs to the N-channel family. It uses "Trench
" technology and is enveloped in a plastic structure. It has very low on state resistance. It has zener diode
which provides ESD protection up to 2 kilo-volt. It is a low cost device and provides higher efficiency. It is easily available in the market these days and is mostly known because of its vast applications. IRF-Z44N has several different amazing features. It's features include ultra low on resistance, advance processing technology, dynamic rating, avalanche rated completely, quick switching process and many more. It has a wide range of real life applications
including full bridge, push pull applications, consumer full bridge and a lot more. The further detail about the basic use of MOSFET IRF-Z44N will be given later in this article.
Introduction to IRFZ44N
- IRFZ44N belongs to the family of N-channel Power MOSFETs, covered in plasteic body and uses "Trench" technology.
- Similar to other transistors, it has three terminals named as Gate, Drain and Source. They are denoted by the alphabets G, D and S respectively.
- Its features include very low on state resistance, high speed processing technology, completely avalanche rated etc.
- Push pull systems and full bridge are few of its real life applications.
- IRF-Z44N is given in the figure shown below.
1. IRFZ44N Pinout
- It has total three (3) pins having different individual functions.
- IRFZ44N Pinout is as follows:
- Pin # 1: Gate.
- Pin # 2: Drain.
- Pin # 3: Source.
2. IRFZ44N Pins Symbols
- Each pin is usually denoted by the different symbol.
- Symbols associated with each of the pin are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
3. IRFZ44N Pinout
4. IRFZ44N Ratings
- Before using any electronic device its power requirements must be known.
- These power requirements can be known through its ratings.
- IRF-Z44N ratings are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
5. IRFZ44N Features
- Features are such parameters which can make a device more and more popular.
- IRF-Z44N major features are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
6. IRFZ44N Applications
- Most of the devices are usually known on the basis of their applications.
- IRF-Z44N real life applications are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
That is all from the tutorial Introduction to IRFZ44N.
I have provided all the basic knowledge of IRF-Z44N. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and will appreciate my work. If you feel that there is something missing in this tutorial, please let me know as early as possible, so that I can update it in order to avoid any future inconvenience. If you have any problem regarding any engineering related issue, you can ask us in comments anytime. Our team is 24/7 available for your support. I will share different interesting topics in my upcoming tutorials. So, till then take care and bye bye :)