Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to share my knowledge with all of you guys about How to Clear MATLAB Windows. If the command window and workspace window are not clear they present a very complicated look and hence the user feel it difficult to write code on command window. Here, I have compiled a list of awesome MATLAB Image Processing Projects so must check them out to get some inspiration. :)So, for the ease of the user we need to clear the both window specially the command window because it contains the entire code for any of the task. Before going into the details of this tutorial, you should go through Introduction to MATLAB and Declaration of Variables in MATLAB for the better understanding of this tutorial. If we want to avoid the complications while writing the code on command window we must need to clear the both command window as well as the workspace window. If you don't wanna work on Command Windows then you should have a look at How to Create m File in MATLAB. Anyways, in today's tutorial we are gonna have a look at matlab clear command window and its quite easy but I must say its quite handy, especially when you are working on some complex MATLAB Project.. So, now let's get started with today's tutorial and have a look at How to Clear MATLAB Windows:
How to Clear MATLAB Windows ???In the tutorial, Clearing MATLAB Windows I will show that which commands are required to use to clear the command window and workspace window In order to avoid the complications for the user while writing the source code on the command window.
- The commands for clearing the command window and workspace window are shown below.
- clear all (used to clear the workspace window)
- clc (used to clear the entire command window)
- The command window with some of the commands written on it is shown in the figure below.
- The workspace window having some of the variables is shown in the figure below.
Clearing both the Windows[ultimate_spacer height="10"]
- First of all I will show you that how to clear the workspace window.
- Go to the command window and write the command clear all and press
- All of the above steps are shown in the figure below.
- You will see that all the variables from the workspace window has been removed.
- The cleared workspace window is shown in the figure below.
- Now go to the command window and write the command clc on it.
- The command written on the command window is shown in the figure below.
- If you press Enter after writing the command show in the figure above, on the command, you will see that the command window has be cleared.
- The empty command window is shown in the figure below.
- So, by clearing both of these window a user can easily make an algorithm without any complication.
- You should also have a look at this video tutorial as well: