Selecting the most appropriate format and creating visually appealing designs don’t need to cost a bomb, say experts at Print Banners, a company that provides high-quality design and same day banner printing in NYC. What’s important is to make informed decisions. So, let’s get started with Three Types of Banners to Maximize Brand Awareness.
Three Types of Banners to Maximize Brand Awareness
Horizontal Banner Stands
- Often, horizontal banner stands allow companies to better customize the appearance, layout and impact of their advertising campaigns.
- Whether you choose vertical and horizontal banner stands, it’s imperative to focus on an attractive design, with a vibrant display of compelling graphics and text.
- The space in question, where the advertisement will be displayed, should make the choice between these two formats.
- Horizontal banner stands are often better suited than vertical ones for displaying your brand and offering along the aisles in supermarkets, at large events like mega tradeshows and sporting events or placed at the top of a store or restaurant.
- If there’s a large wall to be covered or you wish to grab attention and make an impression right at the entrance, it’s best to choose horizontal banner stands.
- This format supports longer running text and gives enough room for providing contact details.
- The most common materials used in this format are closely knitted fabric, PVC mesh and vinyl.
- With high-quality printing, they’re best for visually powerful messaging.
Retractable Banner Stands
- Retractable banner stands are particularly popular in New York. This is because NYC is known for its hectic events calendar.
- With several events hosted every week, people in NEW YORK choose retractable banner stands for their portability.
- They are easy to transport and simple to assemble and adjust to the space allocated.
- Your booth at a New York tradeshow may not be very large. When space is limited, retractable banner stands are the best choice, as they take up minimal floor space.
- This leaves your team more room to walk around and interact with guests.
- Also, these are very versatile and can be used for a variety of events, ranging from corporate parties to mega tradeshows.
- They can also be used to build brand awareness, make announcements or provide directions.
Backdrop Banner Stands
- With the events scene in NYC being so hectic and many competitors participating, backdrop banner stands to help your brand to stand out of the crowd.
- These may have a single layout or a step and repeat design and there are several material options for you to choose from.
- Backdrop banners stands are perfect for tradeshows and other indoor events in NYC.
- They provide a branded and vibrant background for your event photographs, ensuring that you get mileage from the investment long after the event is over.
- These photographs, with your brand displayed in the background, can be sent to newspapers and magazines as well as shared on social media to continue the branding activities.
It is the detailed article on the Three Types of Banners to Maximize Brand Awareness if you have any question, ask in comments. Take care until the next tutorial.