Hello friends, I hope you all are doing great. In today’s tutorial, I am gonna give you a news of an amazing competition in which you need to Share Your Video Story with PCBWay. This video competition is organized by PCBWay. PCBWay is a PCB designing company where you can place your order online and can get quite cheap rates for your PCBs. You can read all of its details from this link: Share Your Video with PCBWay.
PCBWay is quite an wesome PCB manufacturer, they complete your order in 2 – 3 days and charge only $5. You should also visit their official site and try out their PCB services.
Share Your Video Story with PCBWay
- In order to participate in this video competition, what you need to do is you have to design a video of your PCB Project.
- After that upload this video in Youtube or Vimeo and don’t forget to add #PCBWay in both of its title and description.
- The video has to be original and it should be made after 1st of November.
- The minimum limit of this video is 1 minute but I would suggest you to make it of around 10 minutes.
- You can also upload multiple videos, there’s no limit of any kind.
- Here’s a glimpse of their official website:
- You can upload your videos till 31st January, 2018.
- These videos will be reviewed by experts from 1st Feb to 5th Feb.
- Results will be announced on 6th Feb, 2018.
- As per their official website, PCBWay team will decide the awards for best videos.
- Best videos will be selected based on their video quality, popularity and others.
- When you will upload your video, you will instantly get a coupon of $25 – $50, which you can use to get your PCBs done.
- If your video got the first prize, then you will get $350 in cash and coupon of $150, so in total it will be $500.
- If your video got the second prize, then you will get $200 in cash and coupon of $100, so in total it will be $300.
- If your video got the third prize, then you will get $100 in cash and coupon of $60, so in total it will be $160.