Hello everyone! I hope you all will be absolutely fine and having fun. Today, I am going to provide you a detailed discussion on Introduction to 10N60. Before going into the details of this article you should also have a look at Introduction to 4N60, 78M05, 2N3772, 2SC3320, 20N60. It is basically a high voltage Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MOSFET). It is a power MOSFET and is able to control the certain level of the power. 10-N-60 is also a high current power MOSFET. This device has three terminals and is made up of silicon. It has around 10 ampere of current conduction capability i.e. this device is able to conduct 10A of current through it. 10-N-60 has a lot of amazing features.
It features include low on-state resistance, break down voltage up to 600 volts, fast switching speed, threshold up to 4 volts, avalanche energy fully specified, improved capability of dv/dt. It operates on 150 degree Celsius. Moreover, 10-N-60 has a wide range of application area including DC to DC converters, switched mode power supplies, Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) motor controllers, switched mode power supply, General Purpose (GP) switching appliances, bridge circuits and many more.
Introduction to 10N60
10N60 is basically a MOSFET having capability of bearing higher current and higher voltages. It is a power MOSFET i.e. it can control a power up to a specific level. It has three terminals named as gate, drain and source. It has several different features including fast switching speed, good dv/dt capability, low on state resistance, full avalanche energy specified. Its applications area include DC-DC converters, motor controllers, switched mode power supply, GP registers or appliances etc. 10-N-60 is shown in the figure given below.
1. 10N60 Pins
- It has three terminals having different individual task to perform.
- All of the three terminals are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
2. 10N60 Pins Symbols
- In order to avoid the complexity, each terminal is assigned with an alphabetic character.
- The assigned alphabetic character assigned to each terminal are provided in the table shown in the figure given below.
3. 10N60 Symbolic Representation
- The symbolic representation of an electronic device provides us a symbol that can be used in theoretical portion.
- 10-N-60 symbolic representation is shown in the figure below.
4. 10N60 Pinout
- Pinout diagram of any electronic device helps to understand the pin configuration of that device.
- 10-N-60 pinout diagram is shown in the figure given below.
5. 10N60 Features
- The features are the parameters that can enhance the importance of any device in the market if they are unique.
- A device with more unique features will be more popular in the market.
- 10-N-60 features are provided in the table given in the figure shown below.
6. 10N60 Pins Applications
- It has a wide range of applications area.
- A few of its applications are listed in the table given in the figure shown below.
That is all from the tutorial Introduction to 10N60. I have tried my level best to cover all the necessary and basic details regarding the basic use of 10-N-60 MOSFET. I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and will appreciate my effort 😉 If you found something missing or wrong in this article, please do let me know as soon as possible, so that the article can be updated correspondingly in order to avoid any type of future inconvenience. I will share further interesting and informative topics in my upcoming tutorials. So, till my next tutorial take care and bye bye 🙂