Hello friends, hope you all are fine. In today’s post, I am going to share Arduino Library for Proteus. I am quite excited about today’s post as its my first complete Arduino Library for Proteus. In my previous posts, I have shared these boards in separate libraries but today I am gonna combine all the boards together in single library so that you just simple install this library in your Proteus software and you get all the boards in your Proteus workspace. You must also give a try to Genuino Library for Proteus.
I have already posted few other Arduino Libraries on my blog but those were third party Libraries and has nothing to do with us. We were sharing them just for the sake of knowledge but today I am going to share our very own Arduino library for Proteus, designed by our team after a lot of hard work. We have tested all the boards with different types of hardware and there’s not a single bug present in it. So, now you can easily use Arduino boards in Proteus and can simulate any kind of project in Proteus. If you got any trouble then you can ask in comments or can use our Ask Question forum to post your questions.
This Arduino Library for Proteus is unique in its kind because there’s no such library posted before which has as much boards as we have in our Library. We have added almost all the basics Arduino boards in it and we are also working on advance boards like Arduino DUE and other Arduino shields like Arduino Wifi and Ethernet etc. Once we completed those libraries and tested as well, then I will update them in this post as well. Rite now this Arduino Library for Proteus contains following boards in it:
- Arduino UNO
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Arduino Mega 1280
- Arduino Nano
- Arduino Mini
- Arduino Pro Mini
So, I hope you are gonna like and enjoy today’s post quite a lot. So, let’s get started with Arduino Library for Proteus.
Other Proteus Libraries are as follows:
Arduino Library for Proteus
- First of all, download this Arduino Library for Proteus by clicking the below button:
- When you download it, you will get a zip file. so, unzip this file and you will get two files in it.
- These two files are named as ArduinoTEP.LIB and ArduinoTEP.IDX.
- Copy these two files and place them in the libraries folder of your Proteus software.
- If you are using Proteus 7 Professional, then the library folder link will be something like this: C:Program Files (x86)Labcenter ElectronicsProteus 7 ProfessionalLIBRARY
- If you are using Proteus 8 Professional, then the library folder link will be something like this: C:ProgramDataLabcenter ElectronicsProteus 8 ProfessionalDataLIBRARY
- Now, restart your Proteus software and in components section search for ArduinoTEP as shown in below figure:
- These are all the boards designed by our team in Arduino Library for Proteus.
- In Proteus workspace, these boards will look like as shown in below figure:
- So, these are the boards, which you can use in this Arduino Library for Proteus.
- There’s one board missing in this figure which is Arduino Mega 1280, because its same as Arduino Mega 2560 so I haven’t posted it here but its included in the library.
- So, now you haveall the Arduino board in your Proteus software and you can simulate them as you want them.
- Let’s design a simple Arduino UNO led blinking circuit for better understanding.
- So, design a circuit as shown in below figure:
- Now open your Arduino software and open the LED blinking Example and get your hex file.
- If you don’t know about hex file then read How to get hex file from Arduino.
- Now upload your hex file in your Arduino board.
- Hit the Run button on your Proteus software and you will get result as shown in below figure:
- So, now in this way, you can easily simulate any of your above mentioned Arduino boards quite easily in Proteus software using our Arduino Library for Proteus.
- Below is the video in which I have described this tutorial in detail so that you can get it quite easily.
That’s all for today. I hope you have enjoyed this Arduino Library for Proteus and will get benefit from it. Share your opinions about it in comments below and help us to help you out. 🙂