I have posted all the basic Arduino Tutorial for Beginners already so in today’s tutorial I am just gonna arrange them and must ask you to read them one by one from top to bottom and at then end you will really be able to design any kind of project on Arduino. So, let’s get started with Arduino Tutorial for Beginners:
Arduino Tutorial for Beginners
Before going into the practical Arduino Programming, you must first read some theoretical knowledge about Arduino which will really help you out in your Arduino Projects. So these are the basic Arduino tutorial which I will post here step by step:
So, first of all you should read this tutorial in which I have given the introduction of Arduino. This tutorial is essential if you are new to Arduino because here I have discussed all the pins of Arduino and modules available in it. Next thing you should read is Arduino Vs Raspberry Pi, its not that important but its always good to have a look at alternate ways.
Now, I suppose that you know the basics of Arduino and have got your Arduino UNO in your hand and are ready to start working on it. So, the first thing you need to do is to install Arduino Driver in your Windows so that you can use it easily.
Next thing you need to read is How to use Arduino Library for Proteus. Using this library you can easily simulate your Arduino boards in Proteus software. So, it’s really a great library because of which you don’t need any external hardware and can easily test your codes. Moreover, you should also have a look at How to get Hex File from Arduino, because you will need that for Arduino to work in Proteus.
Now you have the basic idea of Arduino board and you know How to use it in Proteus, the next thing you need to do is to have some understanding about Arduino software, so that you can start writing some programming code for Proteus. After having a look at the Arduino software, next thing you need to do is to read about Getting Started with Arduino Programming. In this tutorial, I have explained all about Arduino Programming i.e. it’s basic layout.
Arduino Basic Tutorials
Now, that you have understood the basics of Arduino and its programming so now let’s have a look at some basic Arduino Projects and I would suggest you to design these projects on your own so that you do mistakes and get some knowledge from them. Anyways, let’s continue with this Arduino Tutorial for Beginners:
- First of all, you should have a look at A Simple Arduino LED Example in which I have designed a simple example in Proteus and blinked the LED at Pin # 13 of Arduino.
- Next article you should have a look at is How to write Arduino code, in this tutorial I have explained how to write arduino code efficiently.
- Then we have a tutorial at Arduino Data Types in which we have explained in detail all the Data Types of Arduino.
- How to use DigitalRead in Arduino is the next tutorial which you must read so that you have an idea about how to use the digital Pins of Arduino.
- Now that you have the idea of basic Arduino programming so now let’s move a little further and have a look at How to do Arduino Serial Communication. I have posted a lot of Arduino Serial Tutorial and I would suggest you to read them one by one. Here are all the links of Arduino Serial Tutorials:
- Next have a look at How to reset Arduino Programmatically, its just a trick which comes quite handy when you work on Arduino Projects.
At the end, I would suggest you to have a look at this list of Arduino Projects in which I have given all the Arduino Projects which are posted on our blog, so once you get trained in Arduino then you can try those projects and can get pro in Arduino.