Moreover, I am quite happy to announce that we have started TEP Forum so if you guys have any questions related to your engineering projects then ask in our forum and we will try our best to resolve your issues. Anyways, let’s get back to our today’s tutorial and interface Arduino GLCD in Proteus ISIS.
Interfacing of Arduino with GLCD
- First of all, you can download the Proteus Simulation and Arduino Code for Interfacing of Arduino with GLCD, by clicking the below button:
- Now let’s design it so that you can understand how this is working.
- So, first of all design a Proteus Simulation for Interfacing of Arduino with GLCD, as shown in below figure:
Proteus doesn’t have Arduino in its database so you need to install this Arduino Library for Proteus if you wanna use Arduino in Proteus.
- Now upload the below Arduino code in your Arduino Software and Get your Arduino Hex File, which we are gonna upload in our Proteus Arduino.
- Here’s the Arduino Code for Interfacing of Arduino with GLCD:
- You also have to install the GLCD Library for Arduino, I have added this library in the above package so when you download it first of all install this library in Arduino Software.
gText countdownArea = gText(GLCD.CenterX, GLCD.CenterY, 1, 1, Arial_14);
unsigned long startMillis;
unsigned int loops = 0;
unsigned int iter = 0;
int theDelay = 20;
if(GLCD.Height >= 64)
icon = ArduinoIcon64x64;
icon = ArduinoIcon64x32;
- So, now if everything goes fine then when you run your Proteus Simulation of Arduino with GLCD, you will get results as shown in below figure:
- So, what we have done is we just printed our blog name on the GLCD using Arduino.
- Now, in the package you download I have also added another example which when you upload will give you a demo of GLCD.
- Here’s the results of the second example, I have added some screenshots:
- So, that’s how you can interface Arduino with GLCD and can design anything you want.
- It’s really very easy but quite lengthy, I must tell.
- I have designed this video which will help you in better understanding: